AAI list is finally up!

deflep1

I guess I WAS wrong about the civility thing.

People have different ideas.

The other persons ideas are always wrong.

This isn't a forum for slinging hyperbole.

Type about Ford stuff, or go somewhere else to type, where someone might actually care about this rot.

Or not.

Just a thought.

Davey, sorry about the political stuff on this information post. I asked Die W. to start a new post or to reply on other political posts where they are more appropriate. By the way we ended up getting 9 people from B shift in our unit, leaving us 42 total workers, then last Friday we were informed we're getting 18 more people from other departments for a total of 60 people. We need extra people for the line speed jump to 68jph and also for tag relief in October. It will be crazy at AAI for the next 4 months, I just hope we can keep you guys at Saline busy enough! Enjoy your vacation week!

You might want to learn how to spell, you make errors that a fifth grader wouldn't. You need to re-read my posts from 2 years ago when I WAS pissed at Shelby & Corker for trying to railroad us & sell us out. ( You keep forgetting that I'm an Independent, not a REPUB! You obviously don't remember what you read) Obama doesn't support the auto industry, he HATES capitalism. He supports the unions (UAW, SEIU, etc.) that got him elected. His best friend at the White House, Andy Stern (SEIU) says "workers of the world unite" which is the communist party motto, and Obama has publicly stated that he's been a proud part of SEIU for many years and owes them for getting him elected. You brought up my life, when I left a message for Davey B, so if you don't want to know...don't ask and keep your fuc*ing ass out of conversations that don't concern you. If you want to make a comment, start a new post on that topic. Some of us used to find your posts entertaining, but you're becoming just a big waste of time with no forethought & no original ideas. You try to bully others when you have no answers yourself and can only spew out the DEMS & Progressives worn out talking points. Please don't butt in on posts that aren't political in nature. If they are about politics, then feel free to spout off.

The highlighted portion is where some of us have failed , some thought he was fun at the beginning but he never really was and never had any real insight on well just about any topic i can think of.

I will make a post on the "Obama has failed" thread and watch Die ignore it like he does anytime anyone has ever brought any facts or proof to back up their claims. Again something Die has never done in the year or two he has been posting here.

Debating with Die and trying to reason with him is like talking to a brick wall.

Thanks for the foresight Lq-spine. I was hoping to see some areas of research and or supporting facts to their claims. But all I got was that I’m “right wing” just because I asked some simple questions and posted some simple facts.

I’m not right wing nor am I left wing. I guess you could say that I’m open minded with intense curiosity for both sides.

Be Good

• 4 weeks later...

The double secret probation rumor is that come 2011, Saline is Ford, and that AAI will be ACH. The truth in there is, as always, flexible. Glad to hear your priorities are still straight, and I hope yer kid and wife know what a cool dude you truly are. Have a great time riding the waves at AAI, and God bless.

AAI is going to be ach! come on, lets stop the stupidity already. That's not gonna happen, that plant will once again be a 2 shift operation someday. no wonder why i very seldom get on this site!! the rumors on here sound worse than the bullshit that comes from a union rep- and thats bad!

AAI is going to be ach! come on, lets stop the stupidity already. That's not gonna happen, that plant will once again be a 2 shift operation someday. no wonder why i very seldom get on this site!! the rumors on here sound worse than the bullshit that comes from a union rep- and thats bad!

Comparing a working man with a union rep? Now, THAT'S bad!!! :doh: