2012 MK-Zephyr Hybrid Sport Sedan

LincolnSportSedanFlat.jpg

Chop based on photo of the 2011 Infiniti M.

This would be a rear-wheel drvie replacement for the long-departed LS as well as the current Fusion-based MKZ. It would come in every form, from hybrid 4 to a new dohc small block V8. Perhaps the Lincoln designers saw some early renderings of what the new XJ was shaping up to be when Jag was still owned by Ford, and adopted a similar profile for this new MK-Zephyr. Yes, Lincolns would go back to names, but with MK prefix attached.

the tagline paraphrases a saying by Rose Kennedy, the mother of the slain President. Since Kennedy's legacy is so entwined with those slab-sided, suicide-door Lincolns from the "Camelot" years, I thought a quote from his mother would be appropriate here.

Edited by artandcolour
  • Like 1

Agreed. I'm working on something similar, though smaller based on the Audi A4. We'll see soon. Are you trying for a new grill style?

i like the current twingrille, but maybe the center section could have some sort of an aluminum insert behind the star logo, like Culong did on one of his recent Lincoln Town Car chops.

the back would probably have wall-to-wall taillights set high up in some manner.