Can someone please help me find my VIN

terryj if you call customer service with this information and if it's been prossesed they can give you a vin number 1-800-392-3673 option 5 it sometimes takes two weeks or more to get a vin # the prosses has been taking a lot longer lately

I have my DORA from the dealer. Shows the car was ordered 6/16/10. I called Ford CS today and was notified my build was on a hold (they didn't have a reason). I still don't have a VIN.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you can just paste a link or you have to use the function in the program.

Anyway, I now have confirmation of my VIN but no scheduled buld date for my car (called FCS to see if it has been scheduled). I know Job 2 starts 8/16 and I have a Job 2 build but I have no idea if it will be built in August or September. The wating continues but it will be well worth it.

I think something is happening or erroring with the shortened links.

You can not "copy" a shortened link, you have to copy the complete link and let BON shorten it. To see what the real link is, right mouse click on it and look at PROPERTIES. If it shows up with dots in it like this "...." then the link will NOT work.

I know that, I'm not having a problem with them and know how to do it properly, I don't think rescueguy98 knows that. Although, I have seen some issues with good links if they get quoted. The link from the quote becomes it's shortened form and then does not work any more in the quoted post.

• 3 weeks later...

In Transit, Arrived at Intermediate Point (Canadian National Railways - Railcar # ETTX702330) in Champaign, IL Aug-31-2010, 03:50 CT.

ETA Sept 12th.

It's getting closer. Thank for the update. You certainly are D Man!

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX702330 (Union Pacific Railroad ) Westfield, TX on Sep-05-2010, 07:00 CT.

ETA Sep-12-2010.

:happy feet:

Thanks for the update. I know the railcar is empty at Westfield so it is on the ground there. I will see if my dealer can get the the car expedited since Westfield is about 10 miles from the dealer lot.

I once again would like to thank you for all your help Cyberdman.

I think you're going to beat me after all. Mine got stuck about the same 10 miles from me- about 40 from the dealer. :censored:

As far as I know the car is still at the rail offloading lot. Will have been there a week tommorow. I guess the 9/12 date is going to be it. Sucks that I will be out of town all next week