WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!

When these sell-out artists retire, their pensions will be frozen, and because of high inflation coming in the near future, they will soon be worthless. Benefits are being phased out. I had to pay $600 out of pocket for dental work that is not even worth $600. They have the prices jacked up because people have dental plans. Now the plans do not cover the jacked up prices, and are falling further behind every year. I don't think that I will ever again be in a position to purchase a new vehicle, and I am a top tier worker. Future workers will only dream of having a new car.

When these sell-out artists retire, their pensions will be frozen, and because of high inflation coming in the near future, they will soon be worthless. Benefits are being phased out. I had to pay $600 out of pocket for dental work that is not even worth $600. They have the prices jacked up because people have dental plans. Now the plans do not cover the jacked up prices, and are falling further behind every year. I don't think that I will ever again be in a position to purchase a new vehicle, and I am a top tier worker. Future workers will only dream of having a new car.

These sell-out artists are a bunch of religious cultists. Now that I think about it, so are the dentists a bunch of religious cultists as well as all of the insurance companies. Also, top tier workers are a bunch of religious cultists.

These sell-out artists are a bunch of religious cultists. Now that I think about it, so are the dentists a bunch of religious cultists as well as all of the insurance companies. Also, top tier workers are a bunch of religious cultists.

People who have trust and blind faith in institutions like dentistry, health care, insurance companies, government, employers, religious leaders, and unions are quasi-religious cultists. Once they have you under their power by brainwashing you into believing in them, they can exploit you. To myself, who believes in nothing, this is so simple and obvious that I can't fathom why everybody doesn't see it.

Edited by Trimdingman

Remember what Dr. Phill told you and keep taking your medication.

I don't think anyone has a problem with standing or supporting the union, but when the union doesn't do anything for it's membership but take your money then you have to wonder what our dues are going for (politics) or in someone's pocket to buy their next new swimming pool, Harley or house in the Hamptons!

We can stand by the union but the pendulum swings both ways my man!.

Edited by kojak

If you can't afford a new car after all those years, you have been doing everything wrong. You should cancel your internet connection to start with and save some money. You would also save everyone else on blue oval the grief of your rants.

If you can't afford a new car after all those years, you have been doing everything wrong. You should cancel your internet connection to start with and save some money. You would also save everyone else on blue oval the grief of your rants.

I could buy a new car now, but in a couple of years when I will need one, with high inflation destroying my buying power and wealth, and being on a fixed income, I won't be able to afford it. The future auto worker will not be in the new car buyer income bracket.

Edited by Trimdingman

People who have trust and blind faith in institutions like dentistry, health care, insurance companies, government, employers, religious leaders, and unions are quasi-religious cultists. Once they have you under their power by brainwashing you into believing in them, they can exploit you. To myself, who believes in nothing, this is so simple and obvious that I can't fathom why everybody doesn't see it.

I know! If everyone could just think like you this world would be a great place to live.

I know! If everyone could just think like you this world would be a great place to live.

If they would just think, period; instead of listening to and following every snake-oil salesman that crawls out of the woodwork. I don't have anything to sell; only freedom. Just take it.

If they would just think, period; instead of listening to and following every snake-oil salesman that crawls out of the woodwork. I don't have anything to sell; only freedom. Just take it.

I've been free for many years; without the need of your invitation.

The deep-thinking, philosopher, lone wolf, rebel act has been done before and will be done again. Most people see through it for what it really is; a cry for attention and the need to answer to no one.

I've been free for many years; without the need of your invitation.

The deep-thinking, philosopher, lone wolf, rebel act has been done before and will be done again. Most people see through it for what it really is; a cry for attention and the need to answer to no one.

Don't look now, but I think that the majority are starting to think my way. Once you break away from the indoctrination, the truth becomes clear. The truth is universal, so we become like-minded even though we arrive at the truth as individuals.