Sheldon Rd Plant

I would like to get a straight answer by the UAW on this question.

If some of the ACH plants go back to being Ford, will the people that filled out the survey form back in 2006 that wrongfully ended up in Dearborn be able to go back?

This is the same with Saline people that went back to DTP truck plant, they also want to know this, if they will have the right to go back to Saline?

If your in this same boat then we need to all find out this answer. I personally think there should be a sign up to go back to your original plant. These ACH/Visteon plants were being sold to companies like Valeo (Which was BS) which was the reason why the union was trying to get everyone out and into a Ford facility. We were all misled into thinking we would become lower wage/Visteon workers if we stayed. None of these plants were sold and it was a big smoke screen just to bring in temp workers to fuck us and make more money for those plants. The plants were already profitable and the temps made them that much more profitable.

I want to know from our trusty IUAW what's going to happen here with these ACH plants. Who's going back to the Blue Oval and who's being shut down!!

And please before you chime in with "Your just stuck where you are, so live with it and do your job" please don't because this is a serious question that I know many people have personally besides myself. Allow the information to be brought to us on this please, I trust the IUAW reads these forums and I would like to know what this answer is. maybe Region1A can chime in here and give us some useful intelligence?

thanks

Edited by 995
  • Like 1

We should definitely have the power to go back to our original plants that's for sure.

Visit his DTP Blog I kinda like it..

Ban hammer this is your second post and you added Chucky 995s link?? Chucky do you think the recession had anything to do with the sale of these plants being put on hold?? You are pathetic putting up these links to see who I am or to see who people are on here under a new FAKE profile..dont click on chuckys links folks...Chucky whats up with that huge forehead of yours?? Are you a mongoloid

CHUCKY WHY THE FAKE PROFILE??? WHY ARE YOU STARTING THREADS TALKING TO YOURSELF??

Cause your a dipshit and you need many people to talk to you to get something through your DTP company man brain of yours.. lol

And told you before that I don't own blogspot you idiot.. Get off the internet if you don't know anything about how it works ok..

The moderator of this forum can see your IP address and use it anyway they see fit. Think about that one!

Take your union rep ass and get off your chair and make your rounds where you belong. Better yet KFC is down the road off Miller get me some chicken.

Edited by banhammer
  • Like 1

Cause your a dipshit and you need many people to talk to you to get something through your DTP company man brain of yours.. lol

And told you before that I don't own blogspot you idiot.. Get off the internet if you don't know anything about how it works ok..

The moderator of this forum can see your IP address and use it anyway they see fit. Think about that one!

Take your union rep ass and get off your chair and make your rounds where you belong. Better yet KFC is down the road off Miller get me some chicken.

You are a troll! lol..I gotta respect that alittle lol.. peace

• Like 1

Interesting. Seems the blog poster has the right to delete comments.

Guess he didn't like mine. It's gone. Goes to show he doesn't like the truth, only his twisted form of reality.

Chuckys page..he sent me some personal inbox saying how he doesnt need to work at Ford because of his Internet company he owns..not an objective blog eh Chucky? You delete stuff you dont agree with?

• 4 weeks later...

New news about SRP plant, they are very short on help, they need people both shifts. Things must be picking up!. Maybe Chuck can go back!. lol...

see chucky on this post you say you are from Sheldon road...So let me get this right according to your posts you have worked at Saline..sheldon road...diversified...and DTP body???? Wow LOL!!! Either you are a bad liar or .....

• Like 1

see chucky on this post you say you are from Sheldon road...So let me get this right according to your posts you have worked at Saline..sheldon road...diversified...and DTP body???? Wow LOL!!! Either you are a bad liar or .....

Yeah you should really get the lowdown on this man... lol Something don't sound right.. :hysterical:

Edited by dtpbody

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to get a straight answer by the UAW on this question.

If some of the ACH plants go back to being Ford, will the people that filled out the survey form back in 2006 that wrongfully ended up in Dearborn be able to go back?

This is the same with Saline people that went back to DTP truck plant, they also want to know this, if they will have the right to go back to Saline?

If your in this same boat then we need to all find out this answer. I personally think there should be a sign up to go back to your original plant. These ACH/Visteon plants were being sold to companies like Valeo (Which was BS) which was the reason why the union was trying to get everyone out and into a Ford facility. We were all misled into thinking we would become lower wage/Visteon workers if we stayed. None of these plants were sold and it was a big smoke screen just to bring in temp workers to fuck us and make more money for those plants. The plants were already profitable and the temps made them that much more profitable.

I want to know from our trusty IUAW what's going to happen here with these ACH plants. Who's going back to the Blue Oval and who's being shut down!!

And please before you chime in with "Your just stuck where you are, so live with it and do your job" please don't because this is a serious question that I know many people have personally besides myself. Allow the information to be brought to us on this please, I trust the IUAW reads these forums and I would like to know what this answer is. maybe Region1A can chime in here and give us some useful intelligence?

thanks