auto union has only itself to blame

ilovemoney

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: if you believe that shit I feel sorry for you . all of those plants are TAX EXZEMPT so how do we as a union compete with them ? CONSESSIONS, this is not what we want, but its what we have to do to keep working at the standard of living we are acustomed to :glare:

It amazes me that people are so shallow that they can't see the diferences. The tax exempt status is a good start. I think we can move on to the fact thaty each of those companies have traditionally produced their products in contries that have a National Health care system and the workers they have hired here have not reach an age where they are creating a legacy cost yet. I think it also is worth pointing out that the employees at those plants make roughtly the same pay and benifits as the UAW workers thereby gaining those companies nothing.

Yet some dolt will write about it in the paper, and some other dolt will use the article to try to make a point on here. I see the point clearly, some people can't see passed the end of their own noses.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: if you believe that shit I feel sorry for you . all of those plants are TAX EXZEMPT so how do we as a union compete with them ? CONSESSIONS, this is not what we want, but its what we have to do to keep working at the standard of living we are acustomed to :glare:

Actually I feel sorry for you. That summed up the situation pretty accurately. Tax exempt status on finished good inventory is only one aspect of costs. That is one reason manufacturing is moving south in the U.S.

A higher cost is all the wasted time and unneeded manpower due to old processes and the good old UAW.

I did not add in managements contribution of bad design (engineering) styling a blind guy does not like and poor performance (gas mileage). A lot of employees hourly and salary have been collecting a paycheck and not doing their best and now it shows. It's not that cars sales are bad for everyone just the American company's. Ford has been around for over 100 years. Unless they get rid of the non performers on both sides of the aisle we will not make it another 100.

BS...they are not tax exempt.....what are you smoking?

I believe the Twin Cities Assembly Plant just finished highest in its class in the J. D. Powers award and I can't think of many plants in the U.S. that are futher North than they are so... tell me how the North are lazy no good workers again?

it's not the North...it's Ohio and Mich...

So, if the UAW didn't represent workers at FoMoCo and Visteon, they never would have milked all those vehicles for profits, the outcome would have been different, gasoline wouldn't be $2.75/gallon, and we'd all live happily ever after? Would you like a glass of warm milk and a plate of cookies before you go night-night?

:lol: :lol: :lol: