GLENN BECK FOR PRESIDENT 2012

dtpbody

Did you just watch Glenn Beck earlier, he's actually for the unions but he states that the problem is at the top of these unions and not the issue of having a union. He also stated at the end of his show that we should have a union to keep our union in line.. hahaha I thought that was kinda funny!.

BTW the Glenn Beck for president thing was a joke. I wasn't serious.. :camera:

But god help us if you all vote for Palin.... :banghead:

Hillary will be our next president anyway..

hillary_clinton_2012_poster-p228159006080267512tdcp_400.jpg

Edited by dtpbody

Did you just watch Glenn Beck earlier, he's actually for the unions but he states that the problem is at the top of these unions and not the issue of having a union. He also stated at the end of his show that we should have a union to keep our union in line.. hahaha I thought that was kinda funny!.

BTW the Glenn Beck for president thing was a joke. I wasn't serious.. :camera:

But god help us if you all vote for Palin.... :banghead:

hillary_clinton_2012_poster-p228159006080267512tdcp_400.jpg

I saw a poll today that the Rep from Indiana is the leading candidate to be repub nominee with Palin second. Hilary wont and cant run against Obama..Clintons have to much poop in their pants from the past..Obama is dems nominee again(he will win)....I think Scott Brown from Mass. who took Ted Kennedys seat in senate would be great(he is moderate republican like me)

But god help us if you all vote for Palin....

It can't get any worse than what they have now. She's not my choice, but I'd take her over Barry

Seriously, Chris Christie should get serious consideration

You do realize if that was the case, it wouldn't be until 2016 right? Maybe luck will be on everyone's side and Barry will step down for 2012, but he loves himself too much, and the people who pull his strings won't let that happen.

2 years in, and the Dems will lose their power in both Houses. 2 years after that, they will lose the White House.

Hilary's best bet is to do what most of the left are starting to do, and distance themselves from this disaster.

The Dems are a lot like the NDP up here. The people gave them a shot, and it went horribly bad. It will be a cold day in hell before they are ever given another one.

• Like 1

It can't get any worse than what they have now. She's not my choice, but I'd take her over Barry

Seriously, Chris Christie should get serious consideration

You do realize if that was the case, it wouldn't be until 2016 right? Maybe luck will be on everyone's side and Barry will step down for 2012, but he loves himself too much, and the people who pull his strings won't let that happen.

2 years in, and the Dems will lose their power in both Houses. 2 years after that, they will lose the White House.

Hilary's best bet is to do what most of the left are starting to do, and distance themselves from this disaster.

The Dems are a lot like the NDP up here. The people gave them a shot, and it went horribly bad. It will be a cold day in hell before they are ever given another one.

Hillary only needs to raise so much money, her husband is doing this for her, once they have the money raised she can run. Everyone's bailing out of the Obama cabinet right now as we speak, Hillary only needs to put her name on the ballot and she's a shoe in. No one from Indiana is going to be president. The unions won't let that happen.

Hillary will be our next president. Hell Chelsea could have done a better job then what were dealing with now. Obama won't see 8 years.. I'll bet everything I have on that.

• Like 1

Hillary only needs to raise so much money, her husband is doing this for her, once they have the money raised she can run. Everyone's bailing out of the Obama cabinet right now as we speak, Hillary only needs to put her name on the ballot and she's a shoe in. No one from Indiana is going to be president. The unions won't let that happen.

Hillary will be our next president. Hell Chelsea could have done a better job then what were dealing with now. Obama won't see 8 years.. I'll bet everything I have on that.

i agree with you on nobama he will not be pres again but hillary cound not be elected dog catcher it will be a republican as much as I hate it

I don't know why I'm doing this, because in the brief time you have been here (under this handle at least), you haven't shown much, but I'll ask any way.

You seem to want people to believe that Clinton will be the next POTUS. But you are pretty slim on details.

Are you claiming that this will happen in 2012, or 2016?

Because there are a number of flaws in your theory.

First, if it's 2012, that would mean either Obama has stepped down, or pushed aside. And while I would love for either to happen, it simply won't. The reason; it's a clear signal that the Obama experiment was a failure. And while the first two years have proven it to be a failure, there is no way the Dems can admit that publicly. They pushed so hard for this guy, that offering up a different candidate in 2012 will signal how wrong they were. And by admitting that, not a single intelligent person would listen to, or vote for them again.

If it's 2016, then you would be assuming that Obama wins in 2012. And that after 8 years of Obama, the country still wants the Dems to have power. Possible, but highly doubtful. We've seen how bad 2 years of a Left wing President has been, the IQ level in the US simply isn't low enough to allow 12.

At this point, my early choice is Chris Christie. A no nonsense, fiscally responsible politician who will make the tough decisions, and not depend on the teleprompter to tell him how to answer

I don't know why I'm doing this, because in the brief time you have been here (under this handle at least), you haven't shown much, but I'll ask any way.

You seem to want people to believe that Clinton will be the next POTUS. But you are pretty slim on details.

Are you claiming that this will happen in 2012, or 2016?

Because there are a number of flaws in your theory.

First, if it's 2012, that would mean either Obama has stepped down, or pushed aside. And while I would love for either to happen, it simply won't. The reason; it's a clear signal that the Obama experiment was a failure. And while the first two years have proven it to be a failure, there is no way the Dems can admit that publicly. They pushed so hard for this guy, that offering up a different candidate in 2012 will signal how wrong they were. And by admitting that, not a single intelligent person would listen to, or vote for them again.

If it's 2016, then you would be assuming that Obama wins in 2012. And that after 8 years of Obama, the country still wants the Dems to have power. Possible, but highly doubtful. We've seen how bad 2 years of a Left wing President has been, the IQ level in the US simply isn't low enough to allow 12.

At this point, my early choice is Chris Christie. A no nonsense, fiscally responsible politician who will make the tough decisions, and not depend on the teleprompter to tell him how to answer

I won't go into the details as to why I think this way, just watch the news everyday (which you probably don't) and you'll see why Obama won't get 8 years). A presidency term is 4 years you idiot.

What Obama does between now and then isn't going to dictate what party people will vote for. We all seen what the bushes did, the country isn't going to vote (as you saw with Obama) based on party, it's going vote on who brings the stronger message. Obama did and we got snookered.

I also think that everything is not Obam's fault. Greed runs this country. A person could have good intentions going into office (like Obama did) but then be persuaded by lower lever people and "the uniforms" to do certain things and conform to the norm as I put it.

The middle class will never get richer, the 2% will always get richer. Like Glenn Beck says, they will hang that carrot above your head just to keep you chasing it.

It's not our gov that needs change and reform. It's the whole population itself and this earth. The ship is on it's side and it will take a "NEW WORLD ORDER" to fix it. Sorry to say, but it's true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgb4wF0t43Y&feature=related

Amazon Book "The Man Who Knew Too Much" by Dick Russell

Jesse's Book "Don't Start the Revolution without Me" Amazon Book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgSo1tGlek&feature=related&feature=related&feature=related

HAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Edited by dtpbody
  • Like 1

You don't have a choice, your Canadian.

True.

I will never have the chance to choose a super car either, but if I had my way, I would pick the Lamborghini Reventon.

I won't go into the details as to why I think this way

Typical. Not surprised.

You started the thread. If you don't want to go into details, why did you create this topic?

just watch the news everyday (which you probably don't) and you'll see why Obama won't get 8 years).

Show me where I said he would get 8 years.

Because I have said over and over again, he'll be unemployed in 2 years.

A presidency term is 4 years you idiot.

Where did I say it wasn't?

Obama won the election in 2008, meaning in 2012 there will be another election. 4 years after that, 2016, there will be another.

You should be careful throwing around the term "idiot", especially when you seem to show that's what you are.

What Obama does between now and then isn't going to dictate what party people will vote for. We all seen what the bushes did, the country isn't going to vote (as you saw with Obama) based on party, it's going vote on who brings the stronger message. Obama did and we got snookered.

People are realizing that Bush wasn't that bad, and are sick of hearing the Dems blame him for everything.

Like it or not, but unless something unforeseen happens, in 2012 you will have 2 choice; Obama, and whoever the Republicans nominate. And like you said, Obama "snookered" everybody, meaning people will vote for those who weren't on the Obama train next time

I also think that everything is not Obam's fault. Greed runs this country. A person could have good intentions going into office (like Obama did) but then be persuaded by lower lever people and "the uniforms" to do certain things and conform to the norm as I put it.

Obama said he would fix things, yet he has made them worse. Whether it is all entirely his fault or not, is irrelevant. He campaigned on the promise he could do the job, and he is failing miserably.

I don't for one second think he had good intentions heading into Office. The little experience he has is straight out of Chicago, so that means he is corrupt and slimy as they come.

The middle class will never get richer, the 2% will always get richer. Like Glenn Beck says, they will hang that carrot above your head just to keep you chasing it.

Just like the Left does with the lower middle class, the poor and the illegals? Vote for them, and they will make everything better.

Both parties are at fault. I'd rather be middle class with the dream of being rich, then being poor and dream of having the government control my life

It's not our gov that needs change and reform. It's the whole population itself and this earth. The ship is on it's side and it will take a "NEW WORLD ORDER" to fix it. Sorry to say, but it's true

And you think Clinton is the one to do that?

How about we actually get some "CHANGE", and give people who aren't corrupt the chance?

• Like 1

True.

I will never have the chance to choose a super car either, but if I had my way, I would pick the Lamborghini Reventon.

Typical. Not surprised.

You started the thread. If you don't want to go into details, why did you create this topic?

Show me where I said he would get 8 years.

Because I have said over and over again, he'll be unemployed in 2 years.

Where did I say it wasn't?

Obama won the election in 2008, meaning in 2012 there will be another election. 4 years after that, 2016, there will be another.

You should be careful throwing around the term "idiot", especially when you seem to show that's what you are.

People are realizing that Bush wasn't that bad, and are sick of hearing the Dems blame him for everything.

Like it or not, but unless something unforeseen happens, in 2012 you will have 2 choice; Obama, and whoever the Republicans nominate. And like you said, Obama "snookered" everybody, meaning people will vote for those who weren't on the Obama train next time

Obama said he would fix things, yet he has made them worse. Whether it is all entirely his fault or not, is irrelevant. He campaigned on the promise he could do the job, and he is failing miserably.

I don't for one second think he had good intentions heading into Office. The little experience he has is straight out of Chicago, so that means he is corrupt and slimy as they come.

Just like the Left does with the lower middle class, the poor and the illegals? Vote for them, and they will make everything better.

Both parties are at fault. I'd rather be middle class with the dream of being rich, then being poor and dream of having the government control my life

And you think Clinton is the one to do that?

How about we actually get some "CHANGE", and give people who aren't corrupt the chance?

First of all I don't go into vast details in my threads because I'm not here to write out long drawn out pages of stuff people will just bypass and not read. I get to all my points and believe I make my points clear. If your not the sharpest tool in your own shed maybe you should go read and use another forum.

2nd, when I say a "New world Order" is what we need, I don't mean the Clinton's. In the past 24 years we've had 2 people govern this county, Clinton's and Bush's. I believe the "New World Order" is upon us already.

You also speak about the middle lower class, there is no such thing, there is POOR, Middle Class and RICH!. 2% = the rich which controls the rest of the pie my friend, I'm sure your intelligent enough to know this.

As for parties, I am an independent but have been registered and vote Dem all my life. I was snookered into thinking "Change" was going to come with Obama like everyone else. Everyone looks up to this man like he is god or something, and because he's black he was able to accomplish something in history that African american has ever done before, "Become President". This is why he was voted in and because of his message. Him being from Chicago doesn't mean he is corrupt like those others were. So don't lump Obama in with the past corruption of his home town that is just not fair.

As for the Dems and Republicans, either has a message. This is why we are now looking for the right Independent to come along and get elected in. The problem with this country is that it's so jacked up, an indy would never be elected. Ron Paul would have been the best thing for this country. He had a strong message and was left at the curb with his bags.

In your original response to my thread, it sounded like you didn't know how long a presidential term was (I'm sure you edited your response) which is why I called you an idiot for thinking 8 years was a presidential term. I don't know maybe you are smarter then this so I will say that doesn't matter.

You ask me why I start these topics and the answer to your question is to see how smart you are and if you can read between my lines. Doesn't look like you can, so I will have no further conversations with you!.

Edited by dtpbody
  • Like 1

First of all I don't go into vast details in my threads because I'm not here to write out long drawn out pages of stuff people will just bypass and not read. I get to all my points and believe I make my points clear. If your not the sharpest tool in your own shed maybe you should go read and use another forum.

2nd, when I say a "New world Order" is what we need, I don't mean the Clinton's. In the past 24 years we've had 2 people govern this county, Clinton's and Bush's. I believe the "New World Order" is upon us already.

You also speak about the middle lower class, there is no such thing, there is POOR, Middle Class and RICH!. 2% = the rich which controls the rest of the pie my friend, I'm sure your intelligent enough to know this.

As for parties, I am an independent but have been registered and vote Dem all my life. I was snookered into thinking "Change" was going to come with Obama like everyone else. Everyone looks up to this man like he is god or something, and because he's black he was able to accomplish something in history that African american has ever done before, "Become President". This is why he was voted in and because of his message. Him being from Chicago doesn't mean he is corrupt like those others were. So don't lump Obama in with the past corruption of his home town that is just not fair.

As for the Dems and Republicans, either has a message. This is why we are now looking for the right Independent to come along and get elected in. The problem with this country is that it's so jacked up, an indy would never be elected. Ron Paul would have been the best thing for this country. He had a strong message and was left at the curb with his bags.

In your original response to my thread, it sounded like you didn't know how long a presidential term was (I'm sure you edited your response) which is why I called you an idiot for thinking 8 years was a presidential term. I don't know maybe you are smarter then this so I will say that doesn't matter.

You ask me why I start these topics and the answer to your question is to see how smart you are and if you can read between my lines. Doesn't look like you can, so I will have no further conversations with you!.

New World Order Look up Skulls and Bones

Two classes rich and poor

First of all I don't go into vast details in my threads because I'm not here to write out long drawn out pages of stuff people will just bypass and not read.

Seems kind of odd that you "don't go into vast details in my threads", yet here you are with a fairly large response. And have racked up a lot of posts in a very small amount of time

Do whatever you choose, but if you are concerned people won't read what you post, don't post. Of course, you could also avoid creating new threads. But creating threads, and starting topics, then avoiding giving responses is a tad ridiculous. IMO of course.

I get to all my points and believe I make my points clear.

Clearly you haven't.

I'm not a mind reader, so unless you spell out what you believe and why you believe it, your point is not very “clear”.

If your not the sharpest tool in your own shed maybe you should go read and use another forum.

I'm not the grammar Police, but in your last two posts you have incorrectly stated that I think a Presidential term is only two years, and you've used the wrong spelling for the word "you're".

Again, you should hold off commenting on others intelligence, when you keep showing you are lacking any yourself.

My intelligence tells me that the world isn’t black & white. I welcome the term “middle class”. But when I earn more money per year than my sister and her husband do combined, I have a hard time seeing how we are in the same economic class. Throw in the second income in my household, and I can live a much more lavish lifestyle than my sister can. Yet she isn’t “poor”, and I’m not “rich”. Seems like there is more than 1 class of middle class doesn’t it?

PS, use your “intelligence” to see who pays the income tax in the US. Then maybe you’ll understand why the control is where it is. When the “poor” start paying their fare share, then they can start having a say

As for parties, I am an independent but have been registered and vote Dem all my life.

Would that be like saying you are a vegetarian, but hunt, butcher and eat meat?

If you are registered to one party, and have only voted one way, not very many people are going to believe you when you say you're "independent".

I was snookered into thinking "Change" was going to come with Obama like everyone else.

I can proudly say I wasn’t. I saw him for what he is.

Everyone looks up to this man like he is god or something, and because he's black he was able to accomplish something in history that African american has ever done before, "Become President". This is why he was voted in and because of his message.

In other words, you didn’t bother to figure out who he really was, or what he actually stood for?

You got suckered. Apologize and try not to screw up again

PS, his mother is white. He was raised in a white household, in a white neighbourhood. He’s no more “black” than you are intelligent.

First off, it’s “neither has a message”. I normally wouldn’t care, but since you have called me an “idiot” and said I’m “not the sharpest tool in your own shed”, I find it interesting that you have the language skills of a 4 year old.

Secondly, I wholeheartedly agree the “independents” need to be given a chance. But how come the Left has attacked people like Ron Paul & Joe Liberman, true outsiders like Sarah Palin, and “mavericks” like John McCain?

If I edited my response, it would show that I have edited my response. Since it doesn’t, it proves I didn’t.

I asked whether you thought Clinton would be the next President in 2012, or 2016. Where did you get the idea that I think a Presidential term is something over than 4 years?

Familiar tune. Can’t answer questions. Can’t show a once of personal though. Disappear when the going gets tough.

You are helping the Right gain support heading into the election.

Edited by Cocheese

Seems kind of odd that you "don't go into vast details in my threads", yet here you are with a fairly large response. And have racked up a lot of posts in a very small amount of time

Do whatever you choose, but if you are concerned people won't read what you post, don't post. Of course, you could also avoid creating new threads. But creating threads, and starting topics, then avoiding giving responses is a tad ridiculous. IMO of course.

Clearly you haven't.

I'm not a mind reader, so unless you spell out what you believe and why you believe it, your point is not very “clear”.

I'm not the grammar Police, but in your last two posts you have incorrectly stated that I think a Presidential term is only two years, and you've used the wrong spelling for the word "you're".

Again, you should hold off commenting on others intelligence, when you keep showing you are lacking any yourself.

My intelligence tells me that the world isn’t black & white. I welcome the term “middle class”. But when I earn more money per year than my sister and her husband do combined, I have a hard time seeing how we are in the same economic class. Throw in the second income in my household, and I can live a much more lavish lifestyle than my sister can. Yet she isn’t “poor”, and I’m not “rich”. Seems like there is more than 1 class of middle class doesn’t it?

PS, use your “intelligence” to see who pays the income tax in the US. Then maybe you’ll understand why the control is where it is. When the “poor” start paying their fare share, then they can start having a say

Would that be like saying you are a vegetarian, but hunt, butcher and eat meat?

If you are registered to one party, and have only voted one way, not very many people are going to believe you when you say you're "independent".

I can proudly say I wasn’t. I saw him for what he is.

In other words, you didn’t bother to figure out who he really was, or what he actually stood for?

You got suckered. Apologize and try not to screw up again

PS, his mother is white. He was raised in a white household, in a white neighbourhood. He’s no more “black” than you are intelligent.

First off, it’s “neither has a message”. I normally wouldn’t care, but since you have called me an “idiot” and said I’m “not the sharpest tool in your own shed”, I find it interesting that you have the language skills of a 4 year old.

Secondly, I wholeheartedly agree the “independents” need to be given a chance. But how come the Left has attacked people like Ron Paul & Joe Liberman, true outsiders like Sarah Palin, and “mavericks” like John McCain?

If I edited my response, it would show that I have edited my response. Since it doesn’t, it proves I didn’t.

I asked whether you thought Clinton would be the next President in 2012, or 2016. Where did you get the idea that I think a Presidential term is something over than 4 years?

Familiar tune. Can’t answer questions. Can’t show a once of personal though. Disappear when the going gets tough.

You are helping the Right gain support heading into the election.

First of all jackass, my spelling errors are corrected if I see them.

2nd, of all you're family isn't pissing and shitting on their own floor drinking mud with no running watter and if they are doing so bad, then I'm sure they are down at the local store using a food card to buy food and pay their rent under the low income section 8 laws right?? I wouldn't consider that POOR! Better find out what POOR means.

3rd. I am on the fence as an independent but registered Dem, I believe in the Democratic way of life, I wouldn't consider myself a right winger repub like yourself. Even tho I have indy views, I still vote dem, because I choose too and its for the good of the people. Dems are about jobs, repubs are about spending and no-regulation. Your friends got us into a big mess with the housing market remember? your "Mavrick" was a big part of that one. This is why my house isn't worth nothing anymore cause your sister and her husband took loans they couldn't afford. Maybe you should have loaned them money so my tax dollars didn't have too for the next 200 years.

And you are an idiot, I short hand type a lot and abbreviate like "dems", "repubs", my keyboard is also old, so some of my keys don't work unless you press really hard at them, but like I said I try and fix my spelling errors if I can. Gee if I don't send me back to 4th grade!.. hahahaha you sound like an idiot now.

4th, I told you I am not typing out 10,000 words, so you will get a half of page out of me that's it. At least I contribute to this forum to make it what it is. I should be doing this on my own blog cause frankly this site sucks and google isn't paying me any money to do it here. They are paying your website owner here tho if you must know.

5th you say I disappear when the going get's tough, I think everyone will agree I am on here everyday telling it like it is.

That is my final word to you. Go sharpen your tools next time you decide to chime in with me you hairy ugly bastard. When you throw mud make sure it sticks.

Edited by dtpbody
  • Like 1

First of all jackass, my spelling errors are corrected if I see them.

I thought you weren’t going to respond to me? So I guess that means we can add liar on to the list of things you’ve proven yourself to be?

As well, you should correct your spelling errors if you see them. However, you’ve shown that you’re more than likely are not smart enough to realize when you’ve made them.

This isn’t an English class, but in your attempts to shift the focus away from the ridiculous things you say by calling other people “idiots”, then failing to possess the most basic of language skills, makes you look foolish

2nd, of all you're family isn't pissing and shitting on their own floor drinking mud with no running watter and if they are doing so bad, then I'm sure they are down at the local store using a food card to buy food and pay their rent under the low income section 8 laws right?? I wouldn't consider that POOR! Better find out what POOR means.

Where did I say I didn’t know what poor was? I gave an example of the difference in the middle class.

And for the record, I don’t worry about my family being poor, since every generation has been taught the values of hard work and responsibility.

3rd. I am on the fence as an independent but registered Dem, I believe in the Democratic way of life, I wouldn't consider myself a right winger repub like yourself. Even tho I have indy views, I still vote dem, because I choose too and its for the good of the people. Dems are about jobs, repubs are about spending and no-regulation. Your friends got us into a big mess with the housing market remember? your "Mavrick" was a big part of that one. This is why my house isn't worth nothing anymore cause your sister and her husband took loans they couldn't afford. Maybe you should have loaned them money so my tax dollars didn't have too for the next 200 years.

Considering I have not registered to any party (actually, not sure if you can up here), and have voted for both the Left, Right and 3rd parties, I’d say I’m far more Independent than someone registered to the only party they have ever voted for.

Give me an example where Republicans are about spending. Obama spent more in 8 months than Bush did in 8 years, and most Republicans think he spent far too much. The Right stands for less tax, less Government spending, and less Government. How can you make the claim that the Republicans are about spending?

As far as how the US got into the mess, well again, look up some facts. Obama and the Clinton’s had their hands all over the Sub Prime Mortgage, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and “NINJA” mortgage fiasco. The blame is shared by a lot of people.

Of course your final statement shows what you really are. Where do you get off making the claim that someone in my family took out a loan they couldn’t afford? With the exception of mortgages (which only my sister, cousin and I have), my family has ZERO debt.

And furthermore, if you are so pissed off that your tax dollars are going to pay for other people’s problems, why do you support the Democrats who are spending more of your money “bailing out” and giving away everything?

Again, please keep talking. The more you speak, the less intelligent you prove yourself to be

And you are an idiot, I short hand type a lot and abbreviate like "dems", "repubs", my keyboard is also old, so some of my keys don't work unless you press really hard at them, but like I said I try and fix my spelling errors if I can. Gee if I don't send me back to 4th grade!.. hahahaha you sound like an idiot now.

No one questioned you on the short forms of words. As well, I’m quite certain only people in 4th grade start sentences with “hahahahaha”

However, you sound a lot like another poster on here that seems to have an excuse for everything, and blames everything else for his mistakes. Your keyboard doesn’t work? Then fix it, buy another one, or make the adjustments in your typing style.

4th, I told you I am not typing out 10,000 words, so you will get a half of page out of me that's it. At least I contribute to this forum to make it what it is. I should be doing this on my own blog cause frankly this site sucks and google isn't paying me any money to do it here. They are paying your website owner here tho if you must know.

You don’t have to type out 10,000 words. But maybe if you had put some effort into the very first post on a thread you created, you wouldn’t be constantly asked what your stance is.

With the amount of time you’ve spent with this gibberish, you could have easily laid out your stance.

And if the site sucks so much, then leave. You weren’t invited onto the board, and trust me, no one will miss you when you are gone.

5th you say I disappear when the going get's tough, I think everyone will agree I am on here everyday telling it like it is.

You registered this month. And are already talking about leaving.

BTW, everyone that I’ve seen comment on you thinks you are “Chucky”, and has picked apart every comment you have ever made. Do you really want me asking others what they think of you?

That is my final word to you. Go sharpen your tools next time you decide to chime in with me you hairy ugly bastard. When you throw mud make sure it sticks.

Considering you are running away from the topic YOU started, it seems pretty obvious the mud has stuck.

Tell you what, if you are going to say you are too afraid to debate with me, at least stick to your claim.

Edited by Cocheese

Sharon Angle, Tea Party Candidate, spews her venom about autism care and maturnity leave:

Just a few months ago you libs were on here spouting off about how the Tea Party was a non-issue in the Nov. elections...now every other post is about them or their candidates....me thinks you're worried...and rightly so, because if you weren't there'd be very little mentioned on here by the libs.......but it's too late now...the moron you elected has screwed it up for the dems in this election......

Sharon Angle, Tea Party Candidate, spews her venom about autism care and maturnity leave:

Where has anyone on here defend Angle, or supported her cause?

And where is the "venom" that you claim Angle "spews"?

And how is that 35 second clip of her worse than the 20 years of Obama listening to this guy

Obama's Main Man

I look forward to you not responding to this because you are a coward and an idiot

• Like 1

This is in regards to the Glenn Beck Goldline issue:

Ahh one word of advice for you people out there buying gold coins as an investment. My friend bought a gold coin from shipwreck stash that was worth almost 5k per coin. He got what he paid for gold. Gold is not 5k per ounce. I'm not sure how many ounces of gold was in the coin that he bought and I know he had it appraised and found out it was really gold so not a bad thing There, but I don't know personally how many ounces of gold was in the coin he bought.

I want to say that if your going to buy gold coins as an investment, DON'T because our government and economy does not do well when people buy gold. Gold is an investment for the individual and does not effect the economy, and your hurting the economy by buying it. Not to mention that your paying way too much for it in the first place. Sorry but gold is not worth 1250 an ounce. Your speculators have caused theses prices to sky rocket much like they do with the prices of oil.

With that said, if you plan to buy any gold make sure you call up a gold broker when doing this and do not buy anything from those late night infomercial ads you see on tv.

The best way to find an honest gold broker would be to call your local bank or a major bank, you can get a list of gold brokers in your area that will sell you solid gold at market value. I still want to stress that buying gold doesn't help the economy it's going to hurt it.

I have a list of gold brokers in the Wayne county area that have great reputations going back decades here in Michigan, if anyone would like this information please private message me. Don't get scammed when buying gold. Let me make also clear that yes it's a good investment for yourself, you may need it later on in life, however it doesn't earn you interest remember, so having it in a shoe box near your bed isn't going to benefit you.

I want to also say that, I think Ford's 401k system is a joke, once they switched from Fidelity to Ford net Benifits I've had so many problems with them and they are not paying out anything on investments. I think whoever is handling the investments for Ford is doing a real bad job!.

Ask yourself, have you earned money in your 401K lately?

Have you tried to take a loan on your 401K and found it was hard to get your money?

I think 401k is worthless unless the company is willing to match what you have in it like they do with their own people. This is also something UAW should be pushing for at contract time.

Edited by dtpbody