Beware autoworkers

cecilmeyer

Be careful UAW members the media is watching us looking for any dirt that will make us look bad.I do not condone in anyway these workers behavior.That being said the hypocrisy astounds me.What work place does not have people who act irresponsibly?Get the word out there are trying to make look as if all autoworkers act like this.Here is the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/chrysler-auto-workers-drinking-lunch_n_738171.html

Be careful UAW members the media is watching us looking for any dirt that will make us look bad.I do not condone in anyway these workers behavior.That being said the hypocrisy astounds me.What work place does not have people who act irresponsibly?Get the word out there are trying to make look as if all autoworkers act like this.Here is the link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/chrysler-auto-workers-drinking-lunch_n_738171.html

I say let them look. It's about time to weed out some idiots anyways. There are a ton of good people out there waiting to take their place. Good bye, good ridance to those idiots. I do not feel sorry for them one bit.

• Like 6

I say let them look. It's about time to weed out some idiots anyways. There are a ton of good people out there waiting to take their place. Good bye, good ridance to those idiots. I do not feel sorry for them one bit.

are you nuts?? whats wrong with having a beer on your lunch break? millions of people do that every day.

• Like 1

are you nuts?? whats wrong with having a beer on your lunch break? millions of people do that every day.

this is america we're too repressed for that. in some german factories you can get a beer in the lunch room out of a vending machine.

Edited by SU-FI
  • Like 2