Rawsonville

diecaster

Heard a rumor that the people at Saline who are from Rawsonville will be surveyed again to return. I was told that if we turned it down it would be our second time and Rawsonville will no longer be our home plant. Has anyone heard anything and is there anything at all going on at Rawsonville?

You said the word that means everything. "SURVEY" as in, They will survey first and force the low if not enough take it.. . Raw's will stay your home plant regaurdless if you accept the survey or turn it down.

Have you heard a number of how many?

i'm at saline, and i havent been surveyed. according to what we were told when leaving rawsonville if they needed us back we didnt have a choice we had to go just like the people that have left for dtp the last few weeks.

Heard a rumor that the people at Saline who are from Rawsonville will be surveyed again to return. I was told that if we turned it down it would be our second time and Rawsonville will no longer be our home plant. Has anyone heard anything and is there anything at all going on at Rawsonville?

That is not the case Diecaster. There are actually a few jobs balancing out at raws. Also, the "asked twice" does not apply to the temporary loans to saline unless there are no low senoirity to force.

i'm at saline, and i havent been surveyed. according to what we were told when leaving rawsonville if they needed us back we didnt have a choice we had to go just like the people that have left for dtp the last few weeks.

There was a survey for the DTP people in the past brother. If it's a small number needed (if this topic isn't a rumor) they will survey first, bank on it. :shades:

There was a survey for the DTP people in the past brother. If it's a small number needed (if this topic isn't a rumor) they will survey first, bank on it. :shades:

There was a survey here in the past too, over a year ago. But not recently