Milan Ford ACH people

Greased

Well, the rumor at our plant is that the Ford workers will be out of here by the end of the year. Any idea what plants will have openings? Will we be able to transfer to Saline or Rawsonville plants?

saline has temps that can be moved out, rawsonville doesnt. and there are a bunch of people that have to get called back to raws before anyone else will be going there.

I am actually hearing that Michigan Truck (is it still called that?) is going to be having the openings. We have heard rumors about Saline and Rawsonville having openings....not so much Rawsonville anymore lately. The rumors are that we will be leaving sometime in December.

I am actually hearing that Michigan Truck (is it still called that?) is going to be having the openings. We have heard rumors about Saline and Rawsonville having openings....not so much Rawsonville anymore lately. The rumors are that we will be leaving sometime in December.

DTP always has openingss sir...odds are you will be at DTP or MAP(?) when they start the New focus

yeah all your ass did was sit on his fag ass all day over there, people like Cory didn't even like you.. Your a piece of shit trash lowlife that's all you are. And you know I know who you are now boy!.. lol you little pussy bitch.. I owned you at Saline, I own you now. Still want you 2 bucks back!? lol

I told you guys not to click his links LOL

Ok, the Focus then. Are they still retooling that plant?

Yes, nothing pinned down on the exact start date but its sounding like early Jan.

and unless they launch at 3 shifts which I dont see we're not going to need very many people.

Edited by oogravyoo

hey greased i heard u guys we headin to rouge dont know if true or not just what i heard..

Rouge .......Dearborn......it's the same thing, same place! But I am hearing that they really don't have room over there. So, who the hell really knows.

Rouge .......Dearborn......it's the same thing, same place!

Not necessarily. Dearborn would mean the truck plant. The Rouge would mean your open to all the plants on site. Frame, Engine, Stamping, then the three Truck Plant buildings: Final, Paint, and Body.

We are short people on Ccrew..they give overtime to other shifts to cover shortage..plus we have a bunch of temps they are gonna let go...Odds are you will be at DTP

They are getting ready to start running the Focus door lines at DSP. They will need a handful of people to man those and to start the third shift on the press floor. I'd say about 30 people total could go there.

They are getting ready to start running the Focus door lines at DSP. They will need a handful of people to man those and to start the third shift on the press floor. I'd say about 30 people total could go there.

70 + jobs coming for the Focus stamping (DSP) according the the September Unit meeting.

70 + jobs coming for the Focus stamping (DSP) according the the September Unit meeting.

Seems a lot to me. They must be planning on running 2 shifts on the assembly lines right out of the box. Sounds like a gamble to me.

Are any of those numbers Skilled?

Seems a lot to me. They must be planning on running 2 shifts on the assembly lines right out of the box. Sounds like a gamble to me.

Are any of those numbers Skilled?

I can not say for sure Pioneer but yes that many jobs seems like mostly on the assembly side downstairs. If I remember correctly they stated they will be doing the majority of the stamping for the new focus. Great for DSP I am left wondering however why isn't Wayne ISA getting more Focus stamping ?

I know DSP is not that far away but seems odd since they have a stamping facility right on the Wayne site.

I will try and find out how many trades jobs will be needed for the new assembly.

I can not say for sure Pioneer but yes that many jobs seems like mostly on the assembly side downstairs. If I remember correctly they stated they will be doing the majority of the stamping for the new focus. Great for DSP I am left wondering however why isn't Wayne ISA getting more Focus stamping ?

I know DSP is not that far away but seems odd since they have a stamping facility right on the Wayne site.

I will try and find out how many trades jobs will be needed for the new assembly.

DSP is only doing the doors. Woodhaven got the hood. ISA must have got the rest.

70 people sounds like a lot, unless they plan on running the door lines 2 shifts. 5 people per door line per shift + 2 leaders per 2 lines = 44 people. The rest would go upstairs to support 3 shifts on the Verson and Schuler.

And running 2 assembly shifts sounds crazy, IMHO. The F-150 front door lines are on pace for over 450k doors on 3 shifts this year. Now, either Ford is planning on 300k Focus sales a year, or those pretty yellow Fanuc robots are slower that :censored:.

DSP is only doing the doors. Woodhaven got the hood. ISA must have got the rest.

70 people sounds like a lot, unless they plan on running the door lines 2 shifts. 5 people per door line per shift + 2 leaders per 2 lines = 44 people. The rest would go upstairs to support 3 shifts on the Verson and Schuler.

And running 2 assembly shifts sounds crazy, IMHO. The F-150 front door lines are on pace for over 450k doors on 3 shifts this year. Now, either Ford is planning on 300k Focus sales a year, or those pretty yellow Fanuc robots are slower that :censored:.

Frank is doing his best ,NOT to add a midnight shift on Tr2. They are working almost around the clock without the Focus doors, So I'm not sure what his plan is. lol....

Frank is doing his best ,NOT to add a midnight shift on Tr2. They are working almost around the clock without the Focus doors, So I'm not sure what his plan is. lol....

Well, they ran a third shift when they were running the DOP's and the tailgate for Woodhaven so they could refurbish their Schuler press to make it ready for the Focus hood. It would make sense to bring it back for the Focus parts. Funny thing is, it's running around the clock because they can't keep it running. It has to make you think, if they can barely keep up with the doors and hoods for the F-150, how the hell are they going to produce the Focus parts too?

Anyway, I've heard some interesting things about the DSP plant manager. Things that make me wonder why he still has a job.

Well, they ran a third shift when they were running the DOP's and the tailgate for Woodhaven so they could refurbish their Schuler press to make it ready for the Focus hood. It would make sense to bring it back for the Focus parts. Funny thing is, it's running around the clock because they can't keep it running. It has to make you think, if they can barely keep up with the doors and hoods for the F-150, how the hell are they going to produce the Focus parts too?

Anyway, I've heard some interesting things about the DSP plant manager. Things that make me wonder why he still has a job.

It has been worded, by Frank & Curtice Steele, that "IF" they could get it to run properly, they could stamp truck and focus parts with 2 shifts. Problem is they want to run almost 14 strokes . What they don't realize is this press can stamp faster ,than us poor fuckers can pick up ,inspect, and load into racks. :banghead::finger:

Lots of rumors floating right now at Milan. But the main one is that we are local 600 and they want to keep us that way. So they are sending us to the Dearborn Complex. So fill me in this so called paradise! What is there to know? Its a 4 day operation, correct? Will we all be thrown in C Crew? Can you bump at any given time? Or is there a certain time of year you can bump? What about job bids? Is that posted? or is that once a year thing also?