2011 Harley

Anyone gotten word on the possibility on a Harley edition for '11? Passed on the '10 for the new motor, console, etc. and now they have deleted the pkg... for now I hope...

Check page #2 here: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=10566

It appears it might have been dropped, along with the Cabela's package.

I haven't seen any around the plant yet. I think Job 2 is in Nov., so maybe then. If not, they might wait until 2012.

Sorry for the Hi-Jack...

I've noticed that some Job # 2 changes (like monotone seats) are already implemented, is this a regular process? Looking over the production order guide i see several items I would have liked to have. I'm waiting on my truck, built 9/29 and in transit to my dealer. Just wondering if the changes start earlier than Job 2? I think you mentioned in another post, that monotone seats have been rolling doen the line for some time. Just curious about the process.

Looks like the leather seats are back to the solid color. I've been looking the past couple of days. As far as changing to Job 2 early depends of the stock available and how easy it is to change out. They will make rolling changes from time to time throughout the year.

Looks like the leather seats are back to the solid color. I've been looking the past couple of days. As far as changing to Job 2 early depends of the stock available and how easy it is to change out. They will make rolling changes from time to time throughout the year.

Thanks, I have my fingers crossed that I have monotone seats...

You mean there are no 2011 Harley package SD's.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty/models/

Yes & No. Harley packages were available in 2011, but have just been discontinued. First to go was the Cabela's package. When I ordered my SD, 9/13/10, the Harley edition was still available on the website . The link you provided shows it gone, as does the latest production guide. I would guess that like rolling changes on the production line during the model year, the HD pkge was phased out to conincide with the Job 2 build. I'm only guessing here. Maybe one of the tose in the know can give us the skinny on this.

Yes & No. Harley packages were available in 2011, but have just been discontinued. First to go was the Cabela's package. When I ordered my SD, 9/13/10, the Harley edition was still available on the website . The link you provided shows it gone, as does the latest production guide. I would guess that like rolling changes on the production line during the model year, the HD pkge was phased out to conincide with the Job 2 build. I'm only guessing here. Maybe one of the tose in the know can give us the skinny on this.

Order guides for the 2011 Suepr Duty came out in 2009 and showed that the Harley and Cabelas was not available for 2011. If you saw a Harley on Ford's site, you saw the 2010 model.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/912111-2011-super-duty-order-guide-available-on-fte.html

Notice the pattern....first year of a new model no Harley, 2nd year it appears.....pattern repeats itself.

04 F-150: new model, no Harley

05 F-150: Harley

06 F-150 Harley

07 F-155 Harley

08-F-150 Harley

09 F-150: new model, no Harley

10 F-150: Harley

11 F-150: Harley

07 Super Duty: new model supposed to be 07 but pushed to 08

08 Super Duty: Harley for job 2

09 Super Duty: Harley

10 Super Duty: Harley

11 Super Duty: new model, job 2 started in August, no Harley

12 Super Duty: (you can pencil in the Harley here)

Edited by Bryan1

Notice the pattern....first year of a new model no Harley, 2nd year it appears.....pattern repeats itself.

04 F-150: new model, no Harley

05 F-150: 2nd year, Harley available

09 F-150: new model, no Harley

10 F-150: 2nd year, Harley available

08 Super Duty: new model, no Harley

09 Super Duty: 2nd year, Harley available

10 Super Duty: Harley available

11 Super Duty: new model, no Harley

12 Super Duty: 2nd year, (you can pencil in the Harley here)

There were indeed '08 Super Duty Harley's, just not at launch. '08 Harley's began with Job 2 production on 07/30/07...

Edited by PowerStrokeHD

• 3 weeks later...

I sold my fully loaded 2008 F-350 6.4L Harley Edition with 6,800 miles on it to my local Ford dealer last month. He gave me 43K, not bad. He said he needed my truck to sell on his lot. He sold it in 2 weeks. :o

I have been working out of town a lot the past few years, so it pretty much sits all the time in a garage anyway. ;)

I sold my 08 because I want a new 6.7L F-350 Harley Edition, I hope they make them, cause I sold one very nice truck and I hope I can replace it with a newer one. -_-

Spill the beans... :poke: :beerchug:

Thanks

Edited by D_L

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...