Tracking request please.

It would be a little nicer if you actually asked, rather than demanded with all those exclamation points. How ever could you possibly stand the wait of making 10 other posts? In case you decide to hang out and want updates, please read my rules:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41207-attention-for-updates-please-read-me/

That being said, if you could've just waited another day or so you wouldn't need any updates because you'd be driving it already.

In Transit Received - 6c13 (Oakwood Transport ) Ramp 7M, Toronto, ON Oct-13-2010, 17:21 ET. ETA Oct-14-2010 - today.

Sorry about the exclamation points. The intent of the exclamation points was to convey a feeling of excitement and to emphasize the "please" and "Thanks". I have edited my post to remove the exclamation points in the title and last sentence.

Again, thanks for taking the time to look up the info for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for you help cyberdman. I love the car, it's a monster. Ordered July 20th, built October 4th, Delivered October 20th.

Is there anyway to post pics other than using an "Image URL"? If not were is a good site to upload them too?

Thanks again,

Ryan

Alright here we go with the pics. These are the only pics I have right now (I spent too much time driving the car to bother with pics). If I take some better pictures before it snows I'll post those as well.

MustangPost1.jpg

MustangPost2.jpg

MustangPost3.jpg

Again thanks for your help with the tracking.

Ryan