Low 2011 model yr question

rodmoe

Since the 2011 model yr is about done how or where would i look to see how many cars like mine are out there ? Is there a site someplace or do i need to contact ford directly ?

Thanks

Only Ford would have national sales figures with that type of detail. Sometimes the mustang web sites will post that info if they can get it from Ford.

Ok thanks ill keep a ye peeled for it :) Thanks

From what I was told from John Clor from the Ford Performance Group who's group creates the certificates for Mustang owners, once the model year is built out for the year ford conducts audits of all the cars produced for the year to get the production numbers. This process could take from 6 to 9 months to perform. For my registry the GT/CS Registry the owners of the 2011 GT/CS Mustangs should be able to order the certificates for their cars in the last half of 2011 once the FPG is able to pull the data from the factory.

Ron

• 4 weeks later...

From what I was told from John Clor from the Ford Performance Group who's group creates the certificates for Mustang owners, once the model year is built out for the year ford conducts audits of all the cars produced for the year to get the production numbers. This process could take from 6 to 9 months to perform. For my registry the GT/CS Registry the owners of the 2011 GT/CS Mustangs should be able to order the certificates for their cars in the last half of 2011 once the FPG is able to pull the data from the factory.

Ron

Do you have a link on where to order the certificates?