FATSO WITH A FORTY!

Fatso

This guy is outta his mind talking about how he wont negotiate a contract that will competitively disadvantage any company.Isnt that going in the opposite direction.Makeing me so mad I could SLAP MY MOMMA.Working crappy hours for less money.I dont need a union to do that.Mother Fucker!

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

This guy is outta his mind talking about how he wont negotiate a contract that will competitively disadvantage any company.Isnt that going in the opposite direction.Makeing me so mad I could SLAP MY MOMMA.Working crappy hours for less money.I dont need a union to do that.Mother Fucker!

Wut yu don get is dat dem trads been havin it EZ fo eva. I wanna see dem lazE trades get sum slammin!

YAH!

Wut yu don get is dat dem trads been havin it EZ fo eva. I wanna see dem lazE trades get sum slammin!

YAH!

If trades is working and production isn't , we make no profit. No profit , no jobs, no profit sharing. They used to give tests for trades, but you have to be able to read and write properly. That rules out half the work force, the other half are too lazy to go back to school or won't work afternoons.