More Zeta news; RWD Chevy Sedan is "imminent"

Fgts

Agreed. I had to correct an acquaintance yesterday who was saying to some people how his brother's SHO would "kick the shit out of any of those Ford Australian cars, and that's why Ford won't bring them over." I was quick to show proof as well. (Gotta love smartphones!)

He didn't look like such the "guy who knows cars" afterwards.

another interesting development is that the FPV S/C Coyote power levels have been grossly (deliberately) understated,

recently the entry level GS was reflashed and managed an 11.7 quarter mile, not bad for a "420 hp" engine...:rolleyes:

Edited by jpd80

SS Commodore and Falcon XR6 turbo are down around 13.2 quarter mile times.

Both of the RWDs would flog the SHO in the dry, not sure on indifferent surfaces...

FoA have an SHO and have been reviewing it against the XR6T, the word is that while the

SHO is a great effort, you just can't go past the Falcon turbo for sheer grunt and handling...

Did I miss something, is the Falcon available in America? The Commodore won't make it over here in it's present form.

Did I miss something, is the Falcon available in America? The Commodore won't make it over here in it's present form.

You missed heaps, check out the post I was responding to and

yes Commodore IS coming in present form with a Chev badge.

because GM are that stupid, trying the same thing over and over again

Edited by jpd80