Pre-owned Taurus/Sable

156n3rd

Okay peeps, my '02 PTC is on it's last legs. I will either have to sink around $2,000. beaners in it in March or replace it. I am looking around out there at the last jelly bean/fish style of T/S. I know it's old tech and many people think they are ugly. But if I could get the right price/condition/model combo, I think I'd jump on it. Can't afford a new anything right now. I never have bought new. My last Ford product was a 1995 Contour, which I loved/hated. I really want the more powerful engine, not the Vulcan, although I had 3 of them and they never did me wrong. I would even consider a wagon, but it must have goodies in it. The only thing I don't want is leather seats. Don't care for them. I realize this topic is really nothing, it's talking points, period. I just would like to discuss it. Please hook on if you care to. Thanks

I think it would be a great way to get economical, nearly trouble-free transportation. They aren't fancy or pretty, but they are nice cars for their time, and the resale value is not that great due to fleets so you should be able to get a great deal on one.

I may be looking for one as a daily driver/kid taxi in a couple years myself...