2011 Fusion

fantasyfrank

I bought a new 2011 fusion a month ago and even though the thing is made in Mexico, I love this car. I bought the 4 banger for the mileage and I'm really impressed with everything this car has to offer. At least the motor and tranny are made in the U.S. Anyway, two thumbs up on this car.

why would a union brother buy a non union made car?

:hysterical: its the new world order

made in the usa :hysterical: means nothing anymore

made in china/mexico/india theres your new world order and america is dieing a slow and painful death

how many times a week do you run to wal-mart :happy feet: and buy new world order products that used to be MADE IN THE USA

:hysterical:

the motor and tranny are made by UNION brothers, so shut the f#ck up moron. maybe i should of bought a mitsubishi, they have a UAW plant in illinois, they pump out foreign made cars left and right and they are UAW bro's! Edited by fantasyfrank
  • Like 2

I bought a new 2011 fusion a month ago and even though the thing is made in Mexico, I love this car. I bought the 4 banger for the mileage and I'm really impressed with everything this car has to offer. At least the motor and tranny are made in the U.S. Anyway, two thumbs up on this car.

The 2011 Fusion is a nice looking car, as long as you and your family are happy with the purchased of your new vehicle, enjoy the ride!

Edited by FANTASTICFORD
  • Like 2

:fan:

the motor and tranny are made by UNION brothers, so shut the f#ck up moron. maybe i should of bought a mitsubishi, they have a UAW plant in illinois, they pump out foreign made cars left and right and they are UAW bro's!

:fan: Amen to that.

• Like 1

Assembly plants employ more people than the handful of people that assembled his engine and transmission.

You sound like a little kid saying mine is bigger than yours. We are saying why are you knocking the union people who are doing a great job of making those engines and transmissions?

• Like 3

You sound like a little kid saying mine is bigger than yours. We are saying why are you knocking the union people who are doing a great job of making those engines and transmissions?

I'm not knocking them. They do a great job. But the Mazda6 buy would have kept more people working in the Michigan area than the Fusion.

I would rather have the car produced in Canada or the US.

But that said, I would rather have someone buy a Mexican non-union-built Fusion with a UAW/CAW built drivetrain than a Hyundai that was built 100% with union labour.

100% Korean union labour.

They don't get it.