2011 Ford Explorer Seats?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can speak to the X Limited leather seats after a two hour drive, and they are excellent.

I like to keep the interior air a little cool and then keep the heated seats on.

Very good lumbar support too.

I am over 200lbs and the seats support me very well on a few test drives so far

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I spent over six hours on the road in my Explorer. I also spent four hours sitting in a conference room during which I found myself longing for the comfort of the seats in the Explorer. I can honestly say they seats in the Explorer are the most comfortable seats I have ever had in an SUV. I am looking forward to road trips more and more over the next few years.

I'm very impressed with the seats! I usually get a pain where my bill fold is, but now I don't even know it's there. Sure would have liked to have to have lumbar on the pass. seat in the base XLT though. :(

I love the seats in my Limited 301A package also.

About 30 years ago I stopped carrying my wallet in my back pocket. The reason, my friend who was a doctor said it causes you to sit uneven and can cause back problems. For this reason I carry my wallet and everything else in my front pockets. I could never go back to putting anything in my back pockets to sit on. Also, I bet a pick-pocket would never reach in your front pocket to steal your wallet for fear of losing a few teeth.

Having the lumbar support on the front passenger side is only fair. I reminded my wife the other day she could adjust her lumbar support and she was quick to make that adjustment for her back.

I was also reminded just yesterday how nice the Explorer seats are when I drove my other vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...

i loved the seats in the exploer i test drove. tried the 2nd row briefly - i opted for the bench to seat more people rather than buckets. I liked em (tested both) but in the end decided a bench is comfortable enough.