ECO-BOOST NOW ON FORD.COM BUILD & PRICE!!

DUCKRACER

I checked yesterday and it was not there. It's there now.

If you build a Lariat, it is shown as a $750.00 option, just like we thought.

Of course, this doesn't mean EB is AVALIABLE, but it seems to indicate it is coming and SOON.

Thanks for posting.

It does allow the 4.10s now too. (FX4/Max tow/ 20s)

WOW! 4.10 Are you building a dragster??? ;-)

I am not going tow very much, so i will be getting a 3.55 hoping to get good mileage.

Not all engines use more with a steeper rear end.

Your tow rating goes down with 3.55s, if thats not an issue, thats fine then I guess.

Doesn't it drop from 3.73 to 3.31s?

Thanks for posting.

It does allow the 4.10s now too. (FX4/Max tow/ 20s)

I was in contact with my local CANADIAN dealership where I have my 11' FX4 Ecoboost on order and asked them to check if I could upgrade to 4.10 gears seeing how I have the max tow package I was willing to upgrade to those ugly 20" wheels which I would have switched out for 18's to get the 4.10's but they informed me there order guide does not show a 4.10 gear option yet.

What's up with Ford Canada lagging behind? Is there is a shortage/delay on 4.10 gears or maybe Ford engineers are still working 4.10 transmission programing?

Looks like I will be sticking with 3.73's as my truck is due to start production within a week and I don't want any unexpected delays since I have been waiting since Oct.

Also someone please post a Job 2 order guide for Canada. I would like to see if there are any other Job 2 changes.