DRESS UP THE 5.0 L in the F150 PLEEEAAASE

xtrer

I can't help but wonder why Ford did not place the same BEAUTIFUL cover on the engine that the Mustang has - which includes the chrome "5.0" . The engine in the F150 seems naked.

Please - place them on the F150 - and if you do - make them available to those of us who stuck LOYAL and already purchased the F150 5.0 L.

Thanks

I can't help but wonder why Ford did not place the same BEAUTIFUL cover on the engine that the Mustang has - which includes the chrome "5.0" . The engine in the F150 seems naked.

Please - place them on the F150 - and if you do - make them available to those of us who stuck LOYAL and already purchased the F150 5.0 L.

Thanks

a few years back, was asking a similar question on the mustangs- I was hoping for a 'underhood appearance package', basically paint the block/heads'rear axle so they dont look so nasty after a few months. Aluminum, Magnesium, Steel all look nasty after weathering...white/black/ or brown, the colors are different, but its all ugly. with all the underhood dress up acessories available, I still am amazed Ford couldnt charge a few hundred bucks for a couple bucks worth of paint...the logistics issues with a flex assembly line should be pretty easy... I'm cheep, but if I coulda paid even 500 for a painted engine/axle from the factory I would have...on all of them.

Thanks

To me, it would depend if the cover gets in the way of servicing the motor? If so, please don't include. I hate when you have extra labor time charged, simply because it takes so long to get these covers off. (Some have been easy, some not so much) Even when I do it myself, I hate taking the time to remove something that to me, whether it's in the way or not, is just there to be there.