Third Stage Grievance Information

hillustrations

I'm a 20 yr. seniority brother in a new facility with a hostile UAW.

I have a grievance that is in the third stage but I cannot get any information on it from my representative.

My grievance has been unresolved for 15 months and it is for more than $2k.

I have attempted International but the person I spoke with said "contractually" she cannot help me, outta her hands....

Then she refered me BACK to my local. Square one.

Does anyone know the phone number, e-mail or name of the person(s) that I can contact on my own to track this grievance down and resolve it?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm a man on an island.

Thanks!

I have a grievance that is in the third stage but I cannot get any information on it from my representative.

I have attempted International but the person I spoke with said "contractually" she cannot help me, outta her hands....

Does anyone know the phone number, e-mail or name of the person(s) that I can contact on my own to track this grievance down and resolve it?

Thanks!

I assume you have a copy of the grievance ?

If so you should be able to ask you bargaining rep what the status is by the grievance number, if it is any stage however I highly doubt you will get anymore than a reply that it is in the third stage. You should however be able to get an answer as to when they plan on having it on the agenda (and then ask when they plan on sitting on it) or if it is being recomended to an arbitrator.

Besides that and you have tried all channels at your local level the next step up would be to contact your Regional Representative for further assistance.

Thanks!

Get a disposition on grievance from local.........then article 33 of constitution good luck

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for the insight and kind words. It's very difficult when you come from the Michigan area and a strong union leadership then go into a small facility run by thugs with less time than I have in the bathroom, lol. I would love to see them have to go into an assembly plant so they could understand what FORD is all about, and then take some lesson's back about union brotherhood. They wouldn't last.

Thanks to everyone again, I'll continue to beat the drum!