Van Dyke Alternative Work Schedule

fx4V

My name is Debbie Lambert. I am the "wife" of Ken Lambert, the past President of Local 2280.Yes that is my real name. Don't want to confuse anyone by having enough integrity to own what I say. I must first apologize, I am not a member of the Ford UAW.I ask for your patience in allowing the rant that's about to take place. For years now you have seen references made about me, Ken's wife relentlessly on this Blue Oval site as well as the Vigilante Facebook site. Both sites used to make filthy accusations and lies about Ken, myself, and our children and now it appears they have thrown Ken's brother in the mix. All of these being made by a group of about 10 nameless, faceless cowards. They proudly call themselves the Vigilantes and shamelessly display the UAW wheel on their Face book sight. Sounds pretty juvenile doesn't it? Let me first say I am not on here to defend any actions that Ken may or may not have taken as President, he is able to do that on his own if needed. I am however putting a stop here and now to ANY further lies and attacks on me or my children or any other member of our families that been hurt and effected by these lies. First, your latest target, Ken's brother may have or may not have ideas as to how to handle the Vigilantes, but I can assure you that sitting on a computer exchanging insults would not be one of them.

Now to Laurie, I want every person to know, Lauries claim as to what happened at the picnic that day is a 1000% LIE. The lie was made up to discredit Ken as President for political reasons. The little birds are lying to you when they claim witness told her I "Assaulted" Laurie. Whole Truth..The picnic was long over, I was standing under the pavilion talking to a guy (witness) when Laurie came up to me from BEHIND grabbed my arm and yelled I need to talk to you. She was drunk in my face yelling about Ken. There were two other witness that were cleaning up and explained the entire incident to Ken. I walked away from her and went into the restroom. She turned around and ALONE walked to the parking lot and left. There is NOT ONE witness that can support what SHE claims happened. There are Three witness who have said they would come forward at any time.to tell the truth as to what happened and who was there. The whole "plot" was planned earlier in the day under the raffle tent, AGAIN there are more witness that will confirm what I am saying.

So enough already. This ends right now, No more does Laurie get to sit back and let a bunch of faceless cowards do her dirty work while she sits back and plays the victim. They had no legitimate issue they could bad mouth Ken on so they used his family.

To put an end to all this once and for all, Laurie come forward I would be more than happy to come forward in front of your entire membership with witnesses and lets let them ALL know what REALLY happened. I should have called you on it a long time ago. Any time Laurie you just say the word. I'm there. The fact that you can't and won't come forward will show ALL just who was lying.

Finally on that issue , I have been told that I am again making the pages of face book. You think you are all under the cover of the Vigilante name but here is what you need to know . I don't have to know your name to take action to stop this. It All started with Laurie and it will end with Laurie. You see it was Laurie who made this whole lie up fore the sole purpose of harming Ken. She herself does not have to be the one that is actually typing all the lies,. It's a fact (witnesses) that she made them all up to slander and libel and ruin the reputation of Ken. SO let's cut to the quick...while this is all fun and games for all of you faceless cowards...LEGALLY it is Laurie is responsible for the harm it has caused. She is the one put a Vigilante letter on the floor the next morning. How do we know it was her?...SHE was the only one who heard what I said to her. The witness heard what SHE was saying because she was yelling. The next day 2280 Vice President Laurie put a Vigilante letter on the floor that contained information only SHE KNEW. see it's all fun and games until someone gets sued! Everyone of you balless wonders are being put on notice...One more word and Laurie gets slapped with a civil lawsuit! She lied to cause Ken his job and to ruin his reputation. Ken signed up for this. I DID NOT. MY CHILDREN DID NOT. This is not meant to be a threat. It is a promise.

Do you have ANY idea of just how stupid you sound? "she was involved in the picnic more than the spouse should be" I'm glad you raised that point. maybe you could tell everyone why the Vice Pres. Laurie wasn't involved? or Nicole? or you yourself. I would like every one to know that OVER 50 people signed up on the volunteer sheet to help and make sure the picnic was the success that it was. Why did'nt you girls sign up to help? P and Laurie sat under the ticket tent smoking cigerettes and drinking beer the whole day taking the seat from people who signed up to work . You fools, there were witness under that tent that heard you two plotting the attack. Did I ask her to help 3 kids get on a ride? yes I did and she said NO.Perhaps I should of addressed her with "YOUR HIGHNESS" my bad... Kim was standing behind me and said she would help. Thanks Kim. Did I help Ken at the picnic? yes I did along with our daughters and son in law. We had no reason to be there except to make sure the members and their kids had a good time. That was our only intent. I had NO idea of the Political nonsense that had been planned. So yes, me and our daughters shopped for prizes, planned the games and played the games with the kids and played with the adults. It was Kens goal to show the membership the best time they had ever had at a 2280 picnic. From what I heard it was a success! It is too bad that P and Laurie and the other Vigilantes that came only to cause trouble a run their own agenda did not support Kens goal. Forget about Ken and his family, what about all the people who put in all the work in the spirit of unity only to have this the next day?

MY CHILDREN...I want everyone to know just how down right rotten the Vigilantes are, Again in an attempt to hurt Ken they put out a letter saying Ken had hired a STRIPPER to pass out campaign letters. They were referring to our daughter.And fellow union member! Yes our daughter who came in at 6:00am to help her dad. you see she is a Attorney, a Wayne county Prosecutor who came before work. She was to pick a jury for a capital murder case she was to start trying that day. She was wearing a business suit! Does it get any lower than that? Yes it does, how about putting it out there that Ken was arrested! at a 2280 ball game outing! P you put that one out there and you and J sat across from him on the bus! This is all entertainment to these people. It wouldn't bother them a bit when Ken's dad(retired over 40 yrs sterling) or his kids, or any other family member googles Son or dads name and 2280 it comes up he's been arrested.They do not care who they hurt. I'm sure the Vigilantes would not want that for their families. Non union ins. any one can go to the local and check it out. Ken' s got nothing to hide. I do know the membership has not heard the last on that issue...There's still alot to be told on that and the current situation, that's Ken's place but I can tell you but he will be putting his name on it when it comes out.

Lauries appointment? has nothing to do with qualifications. Ken's problem with Laurie has always been with her BETRAYING his union. I can say that because she has ADMITTED that! Lance...is a sexist too? that was not in the letter. Sound like he's got some problems. which by the way the racial issue is nothing new..My observation of that is...if someone put that on you.... problems with race in the plant and it was an absolute lie...You would be screaming the truth all over the place. it's been over a year from when I heard that and Lance has never once denied it. That is to serious to ignore. I know the truth on that...I'm married to the guy that had to deal with it. Any questions...go ask Ken.. Sad part about it is I do not think the truth means anything to the Vigilantes. Their own agenda means more to them than the treatment of the membership...just an observation on my part. All the crap on face book? Vigilantes you go out tell the lies you are told to tell, never check for any truth, never ask just repeat the lies. Really? So who's the puppets?

Little birds... I would out you two right hear and now. That is not my place. But...I do take comfort in knowing that if Ken and the membership choose, he can come back. YOU CAN'T. My opinion...you are two of the most pathetic people I have ever come across.

And just so you know...Ken did make a couple of mistakes as President. 1.) Not putting an end to Laurie when she betrayed the Local and the membership 2.) Not putting an end to Laurie when she got shitfaced drunk and a Local event then physically and verbally assaulting. a guest..... Live and Learn.

Vigilantes... If any of the facebook followers see this Please put this on there. I want every single one of them to know she is going to pay the price for the slander and libelous writings all said or written by her, or by someone else on her behave.

Laurie...I'm waiting. Don't you think it's time you told the truth.

Blue Oval members..again so sorry for the intrusion. I can assure you any response to any further crap will not be on your site. Thanks

Well I tried to just let this silly , bitter , jelous rant be a diversion from an otherwise rather boring day at the plant , however I just have to mention a couple of things here. First thing is that you really sound very pathetic. This was over a year ago and quite frankley, no body gives a shit. Get over it. Find something to do, get a job something, anything next thing is we in the plant have known Laurie for over 15 years and we know that she would never grab some one or even scream at them in public. So again as entertaining as it is NOBODY beleives you. You need to keep your stupid ass out of the business of local 2280 and the ford plants and any function they participate in. Oh and by the way, we have a had many picnics before you were involved and we will again with the help of good, hardworking volunteers like Laurie.Man, I almost feel sorry for Ken , you are a part of the reason he didnt get elected and never will again. Now let Ken put his big boy pants on and accept the fact that themembership has spoken and wants him to fade away and you to STFU!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sftblma5

My name is Debbie Lambert. I am the "wife" of Ken Lambert, the past President of Local 2280.Yes that is my real name. Don't want to confuse anyone by having enough integrity to own what I say. I must first apologize, I am not a member of the Ford UAW.I ask for your patience in allowing the rant that's about to take place. For years now you have seen references made about me, Ken's wife relentlessly on this Blue Oval site as well as the Vigilante Facebook site. Both sites used to make filthy accusations and lies about Ken, myself, and our children and now it appears they have thrown Ken's brother in the mix. All of these being made by a group of about 10 nameless, faceless cowards. They proudly call themselves the Vigilantes and shamelessly display the UAW wheel on their Face book sight. Sounds pretty juvenile doesn't it? Let me first say I am not on here to defend any actions that Ken may or may not have taken as President, he is able to do that on his own if needed. I am however putting a stop here and now to ANY further lies and attacks on me or my children or any other member of our families that been hurt and effected by these lies. First, your latest target, Ken's brother may have or may not have ideas as to how to handle the Vigilantes, but I can assure you that sitting on a computer exchanging insults would not be one of them.

Now to Laurie, I want every person to know, Lauries claim as to what happened at the picnic that day is a 1000% LIE. The lie was made up to discredit Ken as President for political reasons. The little birds are lying to you when they claim witness told her I "Assaulted" Laurie. Whole Truth..The picnic was long over, I was standing under the pavilion talking to a guy (witness) when Laurie came up to me from BEHIND grabbed my arm and yelled I need to talk to you. She was drunk in my face yelling about Ken. There were two other witness that were cleaning up and explained the entire incident to Ken. I walked away from her and went into the restroom. She turned around and ALONE walked to the parking lot and left. There is NOT ONE witness that can support what SHE claims happened. There are Three witness who have said they would come forward at any time.to tell the truth as to what happened and who was there. The whole "plot" was planned earlier in the day under the raffle tent, AGAIN there are more witness that will confirm what I am saying.

So enough already. This ends right now, No more does Laurie get to sit back and let a bunch of faceless cowards do her dirty work while she sits back and plays the victim. They had no legitimate issue they could bad mouth Ken on so they used his family.

To put an end to all this once and for all, Laurie come forward I would be more than happy to come forward in front of your entire membership with witnesses and lets let them ALL know what REALLY happened. I should have called you on it a long time ago. Any time Laurie you just say the word. I'm there. The fact that you can't and won't come forward will show ALL just who was lying.

Finally on that issue , I have been told that I am again making the pages of face book. You think you are all under the cover of the Vigilante name but here is what you need to know . I don't have to know your name to take action to stop this. It All started with Laurie and it will end with Laurie. You see it was Laurie who made this whole lie up fore the sole purpose of harming Ken. She herself does not have to be the one that is actually typing all the lies,. It's a fact (witnesses) that she made them all up to slander and libel and ruin the reputation of Ken. SO let's cut to the quick...while this is all fun and games for all of you faceless cowards...LEGALLY it is Laurie is responsible for the harm it has caused. She is the one put a Vigilante letter on the floor the next morning. How do we know it was her?...SHE was the only one who heard what I said to her. The witness heard what SHE was saying because she was yelling. The next day 2280 Vice President Laurie put a Vigilante letter on the floor that contained information only SHE KNEW. see it's all fun and games until someone gets sued! Everyone of you balless wonders are being put on notice...One more word and Laurie gets slapped with a civil lawsuit! She lied to cause Ken his job and to ruin his reputation. Ken signed up for this. I DID NOT. MY CHILDREN DID NOT. This is not meant to be a threat. It is a promise.

Do you have ANY idea of just how stupid you sound? "she was involved in the picnic more than the spouse should be" I'm glad you raised that point. maybe you could tell everyone why the Vice Pres. Laurie wasn't involved? or Nicole? or you yourself. I would like every one to know that OVER 50 people signed up on the volunteer sheet to help and make sure the picnic was the success that it was. Why did'nt you girls sign up to help? P and Laurie sat under the ticket tent smoking cigerettes and drinking beer the whole day taking the seat from people who signed up to work . You fools, there were witness under that tent that heard you two plotting the attack. Did I ask her to help 3 kids get on a ride? yes I did and she said NO.Perhaps I should of addressed her with "YOUR HIGHNESS" my bad... Kim was standing behind me and said she would help. Thanks Kim. Did I help Ken at the picnic? yes I did along with our daughters and son in law. We had no reason to be there except to make sure the members and their kids had a good time. That was our only intent. I had NO idea of the Political nonsense that had been planned. So yes, me and our daughters shopped for prizes, planned the games and played the games with the kids and played with the adults. It was Kens goal to show the membership the best time they had ever had at a 2280 picnic. From what I heard it was a success! It is too bad that P and Laurie and the other Vigilantes that came only to cause trouble a run their own agenda did not support Kens goal. Forget about Ken and his family, what about all the people who put in all the work in the spirit of unity only to have this the next day?

MY CHILDREN...I want everyone to know just how down right rotten the Vigilantes are, Again in an attempt to hurt Ken they put out a letter saying Ken had hired a STRIPPER to pass out campaign letters. They were referring to our daughter.And fellow union member! Yes our daughter who came in at 6:00am to help her dad. you see she is a Attorney, a Wayne county Prosecutor who came before work. She was to pick a jury for a capital murder case she was to start trying that day. She was wearing a business suit! Does it get any lower than that? Yes it does, how about putting it out there that Ken was arrested! at a 2280 ball game outing! P you put that one out there and you and J sat across from him on the bus! This is all entertainment to these people. It wouldn't bother them a bit when Ken's dad(retired over 40 yrs sterling) or his kids, or any other family member googles Son or dads name and 2280 it comes up he's been arrested.They do not care who they hurt. I'm sure the Vigilantes would not want that for their families. Non union ins. any one can go to the local and check it out. Ken' s got nothing to hide. I do know the membership has not heard the last on that issue...There's still alot to be told on that and the current situation, that's Ken's place but I can tell you but he will be putting his name on it when it comes out.

Lauries appointment? has nothing to do with qualifications. Ken's problem with Laurie has always been with her BETRAYING his union. I can say that because she has ADMITTED that! Lance...is a sexist too? that was not in the letter. Sound like he's got some problems. which by the way the racial issue is nothing new..My observation of that is...if someone put that on you.... problems with race in the plant and it was an absolute lie...You would be screaming the truth all over the place. it's been over a year from when I heard that and Lance has never once denied it. That is to serious to ignore. I know the truth on that...I'm married to the guy that had to deal with it. Any questions...go ask Ken.. Sad part about it is I do not think the truth means anything to the Vigilantes. Their own agenda means more to them than the treatment of the membership...just an observation on my part. All the crap on face book? Vigilantes you go out tell the lies you are told to tell, never check for any truth, never ask just repeat the lies. Really? So who's the puppets?

Little birds... I would out you two right hear and now. That is not my place. But...I do take comfort in knowing that if Ken and the membership choose, he can come back. YOU CAN'T. My opinion...you are two of the most pathetic people I have ever come across.

And just so you know...Ken did make a couple of mistakes as President. 1.) Not putting an end to Laurie when she betrayed the Local and the membership 2.) Not putting an end to Laurie when she got shitfaced drunk and a Local event then physically and verbally assaulting. a guest..... Live and Learn.

Vigilantes... If any of the facebook followers see this Please put this on there. I want every single one of them to know she is going to pay the price for the slander and libelous writings all said or written by her, or by someone else on her behave.

Blue Oval members..again so sorry for the intrusion. I can assure you any response to any further crap will not be on your site. Thanks

Some one on here with a name? You don't see that very often. Sometimes the truth hurts and the Vigilantes got hit with alot of truth last week. They are to weak to man up so they take it to his wife? You should not have put up with this shit for over a year? You just can't take the high road when the person your dealing with lives in the gutter. We know who attacked who. Hey, if Ken had anything to do with the monkey paper tell him it was great!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

They work hard everyday so you should STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what they should do is have 2 shifts 10 hours monday thru thursday, with a 4 hour window for ot if needed or pm for four of those days, than friday saturday sunday should be c and d shift with 3 days of 12 hours. rotating 3 day 12, and 4 day 12 is kinda hard for people with kids and child care, and 12 hours is hard on some people.