layoffs

beaver

was hearing the other day that we at (DTP) might be getting laid off the last two weeks of feb. anybody else hearing this too....

Beaver who did you hear it from? Your brother Wally? LOL..."Hey Ward dont you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night"..(June Cleaver)

was hearing the other day that we at (DTP) might be getting laid off the last two weeks of feb. anybody else hearing this too....

Look when you post a rumor on here it will spread and the committee people will get bombarded with questions to answers they may or may not know. Do youself and everyone else a favor and ask as many people that might have that answer in person and then if you think there is enough proof of the rumor you are hearing then post it but remember when you post a rumor and it does not come true it makes you look like an idiot.

Edited by sez

Look when you post a rumor on here it will spread and the committee people will get bombarded with questions to answers they may or may not know. Do youself and everyone else a favor and ask as many people that might have that answer in person and then if you think there is enough proof of the rumor you are hearing then post it but remember when you post a rumor and it does not come true it makes you look like an idiot.

yes don't ask questions on a public forum to see if anyone else knows the answer. that makes you look like an idiot.

• Like 1

yes don't ask questions on a public forum to see if anyone else knows the answer. that makes you look like an idiot.

just asked if anyone else heard the same thing something to do with a newpaint system wasnt trying to start a rumor, or looklike a idiot if it doesnt come true i dont care one way or another

• Like 1

just asked if anyone else heard the same thing something to do with a newpaint system wasnt trying to start a rumor, or looklike a idiot if it doesnt come true i dont care one way or another

"Wally hey Wally"...........Did you hear it from Lumpy Rutherford? Or that Eddie Haskel?

questions aren't for answers they are for rumors, but i heard some similar rumors too, I question it to, but at great risk to rumor, theres a lot of trucks in them there parking lots.

Well if the plant chairmen or anyone else that has any kind of authority does not know what the answer is then just wait until it is posted. Just like when someone rumored that we would be going to 3 shift of 8hrs, everyone was talking about it and bombarding the chairmen with the same question to the point that he had to put out a letter to let everyone know that it was not happening. He could be spending more time with legitimate matters. If I go to work and tell one person about a rumor it will spread through out the plant in a day. I am not saying that your rumor will not come true but most of the time they do not. By the way when I go to work I will ask the chairmen myself. :P Hmm I wonder how he likes getting asked the same question all day. Here"s Nick :banghead:

Edited by sez

Well if the plant chairmen or anyone else that has any kind of authority does not know what the answer is then just wait until it is posted. Just like when someone rumored that we would be going to 3 shift of 8hrs, everyone was talking about it and bombarding the chairmen with the same question to the point that he had to put out a letter to let everyone know that it was not happening. He could be spending more time with legitimate matters. If I go to work and tell one person about a rumor it will spread through out the plant in a day. I am not saying that your rumor will not come true but most of the time they do not. By the way when I go to work I will ask the chairmen myself. :P Hmm I wonder how he likes getting asked the same question all day. Here"s Nick :banghead:

If I want to come on here and ask a question I will. I dont need to be talked down to by an a hole egomaniac like you. "If i come in and start a rumor it will be all over the plant in a day" OOOOOOOOOOOO you are soooo popular!!! We all await anxiously your words of wisdom oh great one......If you dont like a question someone asks then F^#$ you....dont respond

• Like 2

If I want to come on here and ask a question I will. I dont need to be talked down to by an a hole egomaniac like you. "If i come in and start a rumor it will be all over the plant in a day" OOOOOOOOOOOO you are soooo popular!!! We all await anxiously your words of wisdom oh great one......If you dont like a question someone asks then F^#$ you....dont respond

Um I was talking abut the plant chairmen Nick K. I do not have to be popular to have a rumor spread. There are Aholes that start rumors all the time just to see how it spreads. They are the ones that ruin the inside information rumor spreader helpers that are trying to just give a heads up. I myself like having a heads up but most of the time the rumors are false. By the way whether I respond to a post or not I will still be asking anyone that might know about this rumor when I go to work because it does affect me and in the past most of the time the rumors are never true and it is a waste of my time and breath.

Edited by sez

I heard a rumor that YOU CAN POST RUMORS on this site to see if anyone else heard the same thing!!!! The guy was only seeing if anyone else heard the same thing,gezzzz and anyway what else does the union have to do besides answer questions.

Agree..I dont see the harm in what the guy asked. You get so many people who have been on this page for so long that they are burned out or have some sense of superiorirty over everyone else. What does a commitee man do besides be a glorified babysitter? Ya handling some broke dicks gripes because the boss wont let him take a shit at the same time everyday or some bimbo who is crying and has to go home because her dumb kid fell down is soooo much more important then a simple question that takes two effing seconds to answer

• Like 1

Agree..I dont see the harm in what the guy asked. You get so many people who have been on this page for so long that they are burned out or have some sense of superiorirty over everyone else. What does a commitee man do besides be a glorified babysitter? Ya handling some broke dicks gripes because the boss wont let him take a shit at the same time everyday or some bimbo who is crying and has to go home because her dumb kid fell down is soooo much more important then a simple question that takes two effing seconds to answer

Can't we all just get along? I heard a rumor that we can't. But I promise not to mention it in the blue oval forums. :redcard: oops.

• Like 1

I heard a rumor that YOU CAN POST RUMORS on this site to see if anyone else heard the same thing!!!! The guy was only seeing if anyone else heard the same thing,gezzzz and anyway what else does the union have to do besides answer questions.

thanks general no shit i cant even ask a question on here

I heard the rumor that Jesus is coming to take all the good people on 5-21-2011. Has anyone heard this too? I guess time will tell just like every other thing that ever happens. If it is true I hope that my family and I are good enough to make the trip out of here before shit hits the fan. :fan:

Edited by sez

I have been coming to this site for years and there have been tons of rumor talk and worry or hoping and the majority of the time they do not come true. Everyone that I have ever asked if they go on this site say that they may have checked it out but they stopped coming because of all the rumoring and arguing. I am sorry if I offended anyone with the idiot remark but I just said that because I worked with a few people in the past that were always trying to start or pass on a rumor(usually a negative one) and the workers around me would always say "do not listen to that idiot" and they were right because most of those rumor starters were always wrong.

Edited by sez

I have been coming to this site for years and there have been tons of rumor talk and worry or hoping and the majority of the time they do not come true. Everyone that I have ever asked if they go on this site say that they may have checked it out but they stopped coming because of all the rumoring and arguing. I am sorry if I offended anyone with the idiot remark but I just said that because I worked with a few people in the past that were always trying to start or pass on a rumor(usually a negative one) and the workers around me would always say "do not listen to that idiot" and they were right because most of those rumor starters were always wrong.

How about just taking things with a grain of salt that are on here. Not EVERY rumor you have heard on here has been false. When I come on this page I realize half of what I read is bullshit or twisted to fit someones personal agenda. Rumors are part of being an autoworker....

• Like 1

They may as well answer questions..They don't seem to do anything else other than say..."They Can Do That Brother" Union at DTP is USELESS

• Like 2

I heard the rumor that Jesus is coming to take all the good people on 5-21-2011. Has anyone heard this too? I guess time will tell just like every other thing that ever happens. If it is true I hope that my family and I are good enough to make the trip out of here before shit hits the fan. :fan:

I heard that that was a rumor and that he's really coming to take the good people on 12-21-12!!!!!!! :stirpot:

Is that the same thing as the rapture? If so, can I have your house and your vehicles when you go? I promise to take good care of your stuff. Man, I love the rapture! :camera: