2012 Mustangs

dhanulec

Just got the call. My car is at the dealership. Will be ready tomorrow.

Got mine tonight. Just took a shower after washing it.i took pictures but too lazy to post tonight. Magnaflow axle back arrived at the house also. Installing it tomorrow after work.

love ther car so far. Picked it up with 8 miles on the clock it had about 35 now.

Next modd needed is tint and a clear bra. Followed by a cold kit and a stealth box.

Got mine tonight. Just took a shower after washing it.i took pictures but too lazy to post tonight. Magnaflow axle back arrived at the house also. Installing it tomorrow after work.

love ther car so far. Picked it up with 8 miles on the clock it had about 35 now.

Next modd needed is tint and a clear bra. Followed by a cold kit and a stealth box.

I am looking into the clear bra as well. It looks really slick but is kind of steep I thought. Have you had the clear bra on any of your other cars?

Sweet! I pick mine up this morning. Could've had it last night but i was asked to pull a 16 hour day at work so i had to go for the money. As for the mods, they'll come as the extra money does. (Plans with the kids eating some of that stash up) lol. First thing i have planned, is to pick up my kids and take them for a ride. Then off to meet up with some friends. Stuck working this weekend so can't enjoy my ride. Monday, i'll be getting the tint put on. Who are you taking yours to for tint? And what percentage are you gonna get?

Got my Bassani axle back, Stainless Works long tube headers, and X-pipe with hi-flo cats, Sportline springs, UPR double adjustable UCA, UMI LCA's, adjustable panhard bar, and relocation brackets on soon. I installed my K&N drop in filter, JLT oil catch can and hood struts already. Picked her up with 4.5 miles and now she has 61. Cant wait to hit 500, give him an oil change and see how papa pulls!!! LOL

I like that plate PPASMURF

Edited by blownblu03

I'm glad that some of you that have had orders in for awhile finally got your vehicles. As an employee, I'm sorry it took so long and I hope you don't hold a grudge the next time you are in the market for a new car.

And thanks for the pictures. :)

I'm glad that some of you that have had orders in for awhile finally got your vehicles. As an employee, I'm sorry it took so long and I hope you don't hold a grudge the next time you are in the market for a new car.

I am going to pickup my Mustang today. Thanks for all your help Pioneer!

I do have to say though that Ford just upping the incentives on the V6 Mustang by $1,000 took away about half of my annoyance at it taking so long :)

I do not at all hold my dealer responsible for the super extenended wait but they could have been on top of the order a bit better. I do not hold ford responsible for the train mishap that ruined my first car in shipping but they too could have been a bit more helpful. My decision will be the craftsmanship of my new mustang and if it lives up to what I am told it will then I will continue to be a Ford customer!

Well after 5 months my dealer called today and said he has a VIN for my car ! Finally ! Course I expect to wait another 6 weeks to get the car.....geeze..

Well after 5 months my dealer called today and said he has a VIN for my car ! Finally ! Course I expect to wait another 6 weeks to get the car.....geeze..

Finally, here's my VIN 1ZVBP8CF1C5239144 . Is there a way to see the window sticker or learn any additional information ?

Thanks for the help !!

Sweet! I pick mine up this morning. Could've had it last night but i was asked to pull a 16 hour day at work so i had to go for the money. As for the mods, they'll come as the extra money does. (Plans with the kids eating some of that stash up) lol. First thing i have planned, is to pick up my kids and take them for a ride. Then off to meet up with some friends. Stuck working this weekend so can't enjoy my ride. Monday, i'll be getting the tint put on. Who are you taking yours to for tint? And what percentage are you gonna get?

The place I have used in the past on 1960 for tint is gone. My brother inlaw got his Boss clear bra at a place on Elderidge and they also do tint. They have a cutting machine that cuts the tint so that they don't have to do it the old fashion way with a razor blade tracing the pattern on the glass. I'm calling monday to make a appointment first thing Friday morning. I'm sticking with legal tint. 35 front, 20 rear sides and 20 rear glass. I actually need to retint the Cobra also, so if it works out well, I will be taking it in soon.

Last night I installed the exhaust. I filmed the sound before and after plus, I'm working on a write up for the install.

Pictures

Install page with links to videos

Also, thanks everyone on this site that helped track my car while I waited for it. It was nice knowing where is was during the order process.

The window sticker will be available about a week before your build date. Use the same link as the one posted, delete that VIN and put your own in.

Humm,,,My dealer provided the VIN over a week ago but the site here says that VIN is not in the system. Wonder how long that takes ?

Geeze...this has been and is a long and painful process !