Anyone else notice something about this weeks Ford safety talk??

Monroe B Gone

I found it odd, if not interesting that in this weeks Ford safety talk they mentioned an incident at the Saline plant (something about someone slipping and falling by the turn styles, and breaking their leg). I sit through these meeting every week and this was the first time in over 8 years that they have mentioned either a ACH or Visteon plant. I'm not trying to plant false seeds in anyone's minds but it did raise my eyebrows!!! We have always heard about safety incidents at ford plant around the world but they have always been true ford plants. I am sure this is not the first person hurt in an ACH plant in 8 years. Anyone else have any idea why they would be include now??

The new cleaning company that took over Feb 1st had one of their employees, Who was "trained" PMHV prior to coming in the plant (who supposedly had 5 years of hilo experience) smashed the shit out of his foot and broke all of his toes. Lets see of that makes any headlines.

What date did this person break their leg? I never heard about it.

OK. I'll say it.

They must be getting ready to put the Ford sign back up!!!!! :stirpot:

I heard this same rumor from a guy named Smokey that drives a hilo thru the McDonalds drive thru.

He said there is a brand new Ford sign in a barn behind the main barn. This barn is covered in vines and no one knows about this barn except Smokey and management.

Smokey did admit the direct link between a safety talk and the Ford sign.

Thats the rumor I heard.

I found it odd, if not interesting that in this weeks Ford safety talk they mentioned an incident at the Saline plant (something about someone slipping and falling by the turn styles, and breaking their leg). I sit through these meeting every week and this was the first time in over 8 years that they have mentioned either a ACH or Visteon plant. I'm not trying to plant false seeds in anyone's minds but it did raise my eyebrows!!! We have always heard about safety incidents at ford plant around the world but they have always been true ford plants. I am sure this is not the first person hurt in an ACH plant in 8 years. Anyone else have any idea why they would be include now??

JMHO: the ppl in Safety, on both the union and management sides, change (retirements, layoffs, etc). Maybe whomever is currently heading-up the NJCHS decided to, in Safety reporting, include incidents in ALL plants, instead of separating out Ford & ACH.

I heard this same rumor from a guy named Smokey that drives a hilo thru the McDonalds drive thru.

He said there is a brand new Ford sign in a barn behind the main barn. This barn is covered in vines and no one knows about this barn except Smokey and management.

Smokey did admit the direct link between a safety talk and the Ford sign.

Thats the rumor I heard.

i heard from boomer that they moved the sign to the tank farm.

OK. I'll say it.

They must be getting ready to put the Ford sign back up!!!!! :stirpot:

No cross eyes I'm not trying to stir the pot, we have a safety meeting every week, and we here about all the incidents at all the Ford plants world wide in these meetings. this injury happened in the last couple of weeks. Maybe by working midnights in the stamping plant you don't get the safety stand down meeting every week like we do. However it is a fact that they were included for the first time this week in over 7 years. Prior to that I can't say they were or were not included. And no smokey didn't give me this info either. This site has went to hell in a hand basket and it's not to hard to figure out why, look at the amount of post that some people post, they can't possibly have that many creditable things to say.

Yea they included it cause the Blue Oval Sign is headed to Saline,it will be put up as soon as it is found....It arrived on a boat from China but was lost at the dock....

They have already taken bids from outside contractors to do the work of putting it back up!

i thought that they sold the saline plant to jc and some french company combo...atleast that was the latest rumor i heard?

Not sure if it's just me, but this Louie fella has absolutely nothing positive to say ever, on any topics. Everyone please join me in ignoring him.

Nothing positive............ hahahahahahahaha Youre kidding right??????

Look at this forum.......... any post..........

See anything positive????

I heard a rumor that you are bald.......... I see you.........