slap seniority

mhopfenzitz

I still can not get a straight answer on where I am on the seniority list!! I am either around 115 or 172 on the list going to KC...... what are you slap guys hearing as far as your number and your seniority date? thanx

Back when we 1st had the transfer sign-ups I was told I was 36 on the list with 18 of those above me skilled trades I have April 18 1977.

I still can not get a straight answer on where I am on the seniority list!! I am either around 115 or 172 on the list going to KC...... what are you slap guys hearing as far as your number and your seniority date? thanx

MHOPFENZITZ IF YOU ARE FROM STL AND TRYING TO GO TO KCAP CALL THE HALL THE PRES WILL TELL YOU WERE YOU ARE ON THE LIST THATS IT WE ARE GOING BY SENORITY SO IF YOU ARE 32 ON THE LIST BY SENIORITY, THEN IF THEY TAKE 32 PER WEEK YOU ARE GOING THE FIRST WEEK AND SO ON UNTIL EVERYONE GET THERE.

MHOPFENZITZ IF YOU ARE FROM STL AND TRYING TO GO TO KCAP CALL THE HALL THE PRES WILL TELL YOU WERE YOU ARE ON THE LIST THATS IT WE ARE GOING BY SENORITY SO IF YOU ARE 32 ON THE LIST BY SENIORITY, THEN IF THEY TAKE 32 PER WEEK YOU ARE GOING THE FIRST WEEK AND SO ON UNTIL EVERYONE GET THERE.

THE PROBLEM IS, IS THAT YOU GET A NUMBER WHICH I DID AND IT WAS 172 THEN SOMEONE WITH 2 DAYS LESS SENIORITY GET'S 118, THE NUMBER THAT YOU GET MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE 28-30 GUYS OR SKILLED TRADES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.

THE PROBLEM IS, IS THAT YOU GET A NUMBER WHICH I DID AND IT WAS 172 THEN SOMEONE WITH 2 DAYS LESS SENIORITY GET'S 118, THE NUMBER THAT YOU GET MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE 28-30 GUYS OR SKILLED TRADES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.

I got my number from the hall and gen it was the same I was 214 and i am still 214 acording to prez and gen guy ron. the guy with 118 may have bs you, sometimes you have to trust what people tell you other times you cant but. If they are going by contrcat wich I am sure they will do, you will go to kcap by your senority. Everyone needs to just be patient everything our elected officials are doing is new to them and the international I personally think they are doing a good job, have kept us informed as much as they can without setting us up for failure and remeber this it looks like we all are going to kcap I never thought we would even get the chance to go but man we are 1 step closer every day and for that I feel we are bless to have a job:)

I got my number from the hall and gen it was the same I was 214 and i am still 214 acording to prez and gen guy ron. the guy with 118 may have bs you, sometimes you have to trust what people tell you other times you cant but. If they are going by contrcat wich I am sure they will do, you will go to kcap by your senority. Everyone needs to just be patient everything our elected officials are doing is new to them and the international I personally think they are doing a good job, have kept us informed as much as they can without setting us up for failure and remeber this it looks like we all are going to kcap I never thought we would even get the chance to go but man we are 1 step closer every day and for that I feel we are bless to have a job:)

ok I am april 4 94 and I heard today that I am reporting aug. 21.. and that we are all going to trim because the worker their are getting to bid on the jobs of the people takeing packages,,,, which means we will propably be stuck in trim for at least 5 years :doh:

ok I am april 4 94 and I heard today that I am reporting aug. 21.. and that we are all going to trim because the worker their are getting to bid on the jobs of the people takeing packages,,,, which means we will propably be stuck in trim for at least 5 years :doh:

they told us in gen that the majority will go to truck side but there are still bid jobs avaible and they will try and place everyone within the old classification if possible. I would not worry til you get there. they have a lot of low seniority on boths side so no big deal. heck they told me when i got hired at stl that I would never see dayshift and I never seen the night shift at somethings can change.just be thankfull we got a chance to go. Alot of people here at GEN wishing they would have signed up no they are screwed.