Why do Democrats hate America??

DTP Nick

I see where Gov Snyder in Michigan signed a bill that is going to FINALLY cut off never ending Unemployment insurance in Michigan starting jan 1 2012. Under the old system people could collect unemployment for two years PLUS. Why do Democrats want to make this into a welfare state and for that matter country? If people are given unlimited unenjoyment do you REALLY think they are going to go out and look for work? I know many people on Unemployment and i would say 60percent of them either work under the table for cash or in a couple cases no longer even live in this state yet STILL collect!!. This ENDLESS mortgaging of this countries financial and National security by endless borrowing and spending by Democrats must end...That is why I say Democrats must HATE AMERICA

• Like 5

Dead Beats draw unemployment for 2 years go to work and your unemployment amount will not change unless you employer pays moe than unemployment

Why did we lose jobbank same reason to many lazy asses drawing on it and would not transfer or get a job with another employer

• Like 1

I see where Gov Snyder in Michigan signed a bill that is going to FINALLY cut off never ending Unemployment insurance in Michigan starting jan 1 2012. Under the old system people could collect unemployment for two years PLUS. Why do Democrats want to make this into a welfare state and for that matter country? If people are given unlimited unenjoyment do you REALLY think they are going to go out and look for work? I know many people on Unemployment and i would say 60percent of them either work under the table for cash or in a couple cases no longer even live in this state yet STILL collect!!. This ENDLESS mortgaging of this countries financial and National security by endless borrowing and spending by Democrats must end...That is why I say Democrats must HATE AMERICA

:hysterical: Thank You Nick

It does not matter if your Democrat or Republican they both hate real Americans

Edited by f150oderus

If you are going to give information, at least get it right.

The STATE of Michigan, was like every other state in the Union, paying 26 weeks of unemployment. Governor Snyder cut it back to 20, so we are now the shortest term of unemployment in the country, and NO JOBS available....real smart... As for the 2 years of unemployment, it is actually 99 weeks, and everything OVER the states 20 or 26 weeks, is paid by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. All this bill really does, is take 6 weeks of the cost away from the company that a person worked for. This IDIOT of a Governor, has done nothing but benift big bussiness in this state, and I predict that he never will.

I know that you are a Republican WANNABE, but you had best wake the hell up and stop spinning the party line of BULLSHIT that you always spew. Stopp listening to the talking heads llike Limbaugh, and maybe actually RESEARCH the GARBAGE YOU THROW OUT THERE!!!

Edited by trailfndr
  • Like 5

The STATE of Michigan, was like every other state in the Union, paying 26 weeks of unemployment. Governor Snyder cut it back to 20, so we are now the shortest term of unemployment in the country, and NO JOBS available....real smart... As for the 2 years of unemployment, it is actually 99 weeks, and everything OVER the states 20 or 26 weeks, is paid by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. All this bill really does, is take 6 weeks of the cost away from the company that a person worked for. This IDIOT of a Governor, has done nothing but benift big bussiness in this state, and I predict that he never will.

I know that you are a Republican WANNABE, but you had best wake the hell up and stop spinning the party line of BULLSHIT that you always spew. Stopp listening to the talking heads llike Limbaugh, and maybe actually RESEARCH the GARBAGE YOU THROW OUT THERE!!!

Well said.

• Like 3

Research what??? My statement is factualy correct. I have voted mainly Republican my whole life. Maybe you should do nYOUR research...There have been 70,000 jobs created so far this year in this state. Deadbeats on unemployment need to be motivated to look for work. Democrats want to make our society a welfare state with tons of entitlements. Are you saying you should be able to collect unemployment indefinately??

• Like 4

Research what??? My statement is factualy correct. I have voted mainly Republican my whole life. Maybe you should do nYOUR research...There have been 70,000 jobs created so far this year in this state. Deadbeats on unemployment need to be motivated to look for work. Democrats want to make our society a welfare state with tons of entitlements. Are you saying you should be able to collect unemployment indefinately??

How about you do a little reading and get your facts straight. YOU stated that Michigan added 70,000 jobs so far THIS year. That is so far off base as to prove your stupidity. Here is a link to the real facts. http://milmi.org/admin/uploadedPublications/1847_Industry_Highlights_2011.pdf

Michigan DID indeed add 70K jobs...in the last 12 months...not in the last three.

get your facts right, or shut the hell up!

How about you do a little reading and get your facts straight. YOU stated that Michigan added 70,000 jobs so far THIS year. That is so far off base as to prove your stupidity. Here is a link to the real facts. http://milmi.org/admin/uploadedPublications/1847_Industry_Highlights_2011.pdf

Michigan DID indeed add 70K jobs...in the last 12 months...not in the last three.

get your facts right, or shut the hell up!

Thank you! someone who actually takes the time to read and not just repeat what he hears.

• Like 2