Tracking Request

Good morning, I recently recieved the complete VIN# for my 2012 Mustang GT. I was wondering if there is any info available for this car? I am very excited to actually see light at the end of the tunnel. it has been a long winter!!

Greatly appreciated

Joe

VIN# 1ZVBP8CF2C5213345

P.S. I promise to post a picture of the Vehicle once it arrives!!!!!!! :drool:

Edited by blownblu03

If you do not mind me asking, how do you determine that on the sticker? So I guess I'll look to request a progress update on the car say the 20th of April. What is the time frame to assemble a car from begining to end? 2 weeks?

Thanks guys

Edited by blownblu03

If you do not mind me asking, how do you determine that on the sticker? So I guess I'll look to request a progress update on the car say the 20th of April. What is the time frame to assemble a car from begining to end? 2 weeks?

Thanks guys

The string of numbers at the bottom of your sticker: 1201104142131. The 1 at the beginning means scheduled to be built, the date follows that number. After it is built, the 1 in front of that date will change to a 2. Not sure how long exactly it takes to build, my Explorer started production on 3/22/11 and the sync software was installed on 3/24/11, so I'm guessing maybe 2 to 3 days on the line.

Could this VIN please be tracked? I am financing it from a outside source and I want to get my paperwork in check for it's arrivial. I was told that the 29th is the delivery date but I was wondering if it left the rail yard in Flat Rock yet

Thanks

Could this VIN please be tracked? I am financing it from a outside source and I want to get my paperwork in check for it's arrivial. I was told that the 29th is the delivery date but I was wondering if it left the rail yard in Flat Rock yet

Thanks

There is a reason Cyberman is not responding to your request... read the rules for tracking and how to properly bump a request. He is doing this as a favor to all of us who order vehicles and we should respect his time and effort by reading and following the rules!

• Like 1

There is a reason Cyberman is not responding to your request... read the rules for tracking and how to properly bump a request. He is doing this as a favor to all of us who order vehicles and we should respect his time and effort by reading and following the rules!

I realize this is a favor and I appoligize for not including all the info.

VIN# 1ZVBP8CF2C5213345

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ZVBP8CF2C5213345

In Transit - Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Clyscanne, OH Apr-25-2011, 04:52 ET.

ETA Apr-29-2011.

What difference does the ETA have on your "outside paperwork" being completed for financing. If you are buying the vehicle you should have all that well in order way before now if going through an outside source.

Edited by cyberdman

Makes a huge differente, The paperwork is good for 30 days until I officially ok the loan and I do not want to start accruing interest and making payments on a car that will not bere here any time soon.

Thank you for tracking it, it is a big help.

I don't know about you, but I have never made a single payment on any car I've ever bought until I've been in it for a month. I'd be leery of dealing with any lender that wants monthly payments up front. Interest is another matter altogether, although what is a day or two of interest early? Not much. On any loan, you do have the option of telling them when you want it to actually start. You don't start immediately repaying just because you walk in somewhere and sign your name on a contract. You know approx when it will be here, sign your papers and tell them you want it to start on that day. That is just me though.

Of course, if this is outside financing for an outside lease, that is a totally different matter and I wouldn't want to give up one day of my lease.

I don't know about you, but I have never made a single payment on any car I've ever bought until I've been in it for a month. I'd be leery of dealing with any lender that wants monthly payments up front. Interest is another matter altogether, although what is a day or two of interest early? Not much. On any loan, you do have the option of telling them when you want it to actually start. You don't start immediately repaying just because you walk in somewhere and sign your name on a contract. You know approx when it will be here, sign your papers and tell them you want it to start on that day. That is just me though.

Of course, if this is outside financing for an outside lease, that is a totally different matter and I wouldn't want to give up one day of my lease.

I obtained financing thru bank of America because I wanted a 72 month loan and I received a much better interest rate of 3.5 instead of 5.9 thru Ford. The loan begins when I sign the papers and then they mail me the check for the dealer. The check will arrive in a day or two so I have all my ducks in a row to pick up the car over the weekend. I’m hoping that since it is in Ohio that it might make it to the dealer a day or two early.