2012 Titanium Focus

4rd4life

Just bought a new work cruiser 2012 Titanium, Tuxedo Black, leather, moon and tune, my touch is awesome sync is awesome, Hell the whole car is awesome.

You guys keep up the great work! Thanks again from your Union brother @ Kansas City Assembly Plant

• Like 2

Just bought a new work cruiser 2012 Titanium, Tuxedo Black, leather, moon and tune, my touch is awesome sync is awesome, Hell the whole car is awesome.

You guys keep up the great work! Thanks again from your Union brother @ Kansas City Assembly Plant

You are quite welcome. And may I say thank you for my wonderful Escape.

• Like 2

You are quite welcome. And may I say thank you for my wonderful Escape.

Your welcome right back, I wish I could say I had something to do with your Escape, but I work on the truck side. I have many friends over on the SUV side and I will pass that along, I hope you enjoy it as much as I will enjoy mine.

• Like 1

Your comments are encouraging, 44; I ordered one as well, a Titanium hatchback.

And my kudos also to the folks @ KCAP---and everyone involved in making my '11 Escape. It's been a great vehicle; no problems!

Update my gas mileage is going down, my wife blames me for setting in the driveway with it running playing with all the toys it has, and parking our other cars on the road showing all the neighbors how cool the park assist is, I tell her I'm working on next years profit sharing!

Next to my old muscle cars I had growing up this has got to be the funnest car I've owned sporty looking fun to drive great gas mileage and plenty of gadgets to play with.

Edited by 4rd4life