My 2012 Focus Arrived!

svtenthusiast

I picked mine up today and what a car! It blows my 2010 Fusion SEL away in handling, cabin noise and styling. The seats and driver's area is slightly smaller than the Fusion, but not a concern. The ONLY thing I wish it had is a front tilt on the power seat. I drove about 40 miles in city and moderate freeway traffic. The MPG's shot up from 14 to 29. I expect that average to increase tomorrow when I go out for a freeway/highway mix road trip. I'll find a scenic setting to take pics. I won't have back seat passengers very often so I removed the headrests and the view out the rear view mirror is much improved. For those agonizing over the wait, it's well worth it. Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. Wait... yes I did :poke: because I got mine and I'm freakin' stoked! :yahoo:

I picked mine up today and what a car! It blows my 2010 Fusion SEL away in handling, cabin noise and styling. The seats and driver's area is slightly smaller than the Fusion, but not a concern. The ONLY thing I wish it had is a front tilt on the power seat. I drove about 40 miles in city and moderate freeway traffic. The MPG's shot up from 14 to 29. I expect that average to increase tomorrow when I go out for a freeway/highway mix road trip. I'll find a scenic setting to take pics. I won't have back seat passengers very often so I removed the headrests and the view out the rear view mirror is much improved. For those agonizing over the wait, it's well worth it. Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in. Wait... yes I did :poke: because I got mine and I'm freakin' stoked! :yahoo:

Congrats! What color did you get?

Congrats! I also noted the lack of front tilt - I have long legs and I'm used to more support under my thighs. Still working on seat adjustments - I'll get used to it.

Congrats! What color did you get?

Ingot Silver. I just got in from spending about an hour in the garage learning MFT and the center info screen. It's not as complicated as I've read on the forums and mag articles. One thing that's bugging me is every time start the car, the music or radio is on, even if I turn it off before leaving the car. Also, the one touch up down power windows don't work. (The power windows work fine). That's a warranty issue, no big deal. I just want to get into it and drive, can't wait for tomorrow.

Congrats! I have had mine for a week and still learning stuff, but it's fun!

Enjoy!