2012 focus,

SU-FI

I had found one online last week that was exactly what i wanted and went to the dealer last thursday because they said they had it there. well got there and they said they have the paperwork for it, but the car isnt there yet, they said usually they have the car if they have the paperwork they have.. they basically sound like they have no idea where it is and why they dont have it there.

there is a vin number for it and i can see the window sticker for it. sooo where is it, anyway to find out?

any help is appreciated. thanks!

Post the VIN and I can tell you if it has been delivered to the dealer or sold.

Are you able to find anything for me on this VIN# 1FAHP3N2XCL144061 ??

It was built on the 28th, the dealers update last week was that it was ready to ship via truck with am ETA of tomorrow. Today he called me and said a "stop shipment" order has been placed. Any further details you could provide??

Are you able to find anything for me on this VIN# 1FAHP3N2XCL144061 ??

It was built on the 28th, the dealers update last week was that it was ready to ship via truck with am ETA of tomorrow. Today he called me and said a "stop shipment" order has been placed. Any further details you could provide??

I don't know what the stop shipment is about. I can see that it has been re-released and is awaiting shipment.

vin is 1FAHP3F2XCL108353

According to Ford's tracking system, that car was delivered to the Dearborn Truck plant on May 3rd. It probably was put onto a carrier with some other vehicles and sent to the dealer, but there is no indication it was delivered to the dealer.

At least it didn't come up sold. It's out there somewhere.

According to Ford's tracking system, that car was delivered to the Dearborn Truck plant on May 3rd. It probably was put onto a carrier with some other vehicles and sent to the dealer, but there is no indication it was delivered to the dealer.

At least it didn't come up sold. It's out there somewhere.

well at least it's not sold. thanks for the info, hope it arrives while im off this week

its going to kistler ford, i live in dundee. its not that far for me

Ah! I used to live right around the corner from that dealer, right off of the "Central Avenue Strip" (which is even busier with dealers and traffic now than when I lived there through college).

I'm thinking it's sitting there waiting for a full truck to go by that dealer. Hope they move it soon like in the next few days

Good news. It still doesn't have an ETA, but it's moving.

In Transit Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 78345 (Allied Systems Ltd ) May-16-2011, 07:57 ET

Good news. It still doesn't have an ETA, but it's moving.

In Transit Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 78345 (Allied Systems Ltd ) May-16-2011, 07:57 ET

That's good news especially if it's moving to the dealer, I can pick it up on my days off. Thanks for the updates pioneer!

Pioneer

Could you help me out also? My sticker shows my Sterling Gray Titanium being built today and I was hoping you could tell me the method of shipment for my car and the ETA. Any help you can give would be appreciated. My Vin number is 1FAHP3J22CL166982. I would also like to take the time to say thank-you for helping me and everyone else you have helped before me.

Thank you

Dane

Pioneer

Could you help me out also? My sticker shows my Sterling Gray Titanium being built today and I was hoping you could tell me the method of shipment for my car and the ETA. Any help you can give would be appreciated. My Vin number is 1FAHP3J22CL166982. I would also like to take the time to say thank-you for helping me and everyone else you have helped before me.

Thank you

Dane

As of right now, your car is not shown as built.

Pioneer

Thank you

Dane

Pioneer

would you mind looking up my car one more time? Thank you in advance for your help.