ford ahc plan

pick6

and that my friend is how you get around rtbu,,now ford moves all those people to dtp or wayne and those become their new home plant, they wont be able to go back to milan,,cause product is gone,now ford has a empty plant {cause they are keeping plant}!!! now lets see what do we do with a empty parts plant ? why we insource some of our other parts business back ,and bring in 2nd tier people to do it ,,and no the milan people wont be able to go back,,this has already happened ,,ask the rawsonville people who were temp loan to saline,,and have now been permanently moved {involuntary ,by low seniority. to dtp and told that was there new home plant} AND NOW THE MASTER PLAN THAT WAS THE AHC SHOULD BE COME APPARENT TO EVERYONE, FORD DOESNT WANT OUT OF PARTS BUSINESS ,THEY JUST WANT OUT OF THE FIRST TIER EMPLOYEE BUSINESS,now remember this is along term plan by ford this will take a couple of years, just like the rawsonville shuffle did ..READ MILAN THREAD ALSO

This post has been edited by pick6: Today, 05:10 PM

What are you talking about? Did something happen with the Flex-N-Gate sale? Can you come on here and type like you have went to school and explain yourself instead of being a complete idiot? Thank you.

He is talking about the sale of the Milan Plant.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45287-ford-transfers-fuel-tank-business-to-frances-plastic-omnium/

His conspiracy theory is that Ford is going to keep all the ACH plants, move all the workers and product out of them, and fill them back up with second tier workers and new work.

• Like 1

What are you talking about? Did something happen with the Flex-N-Gate sale? Can you come on here and type like you have went to school and explain yourself instead of being a complete idiot? Thank you.

Oh, the Flex-N-Gate sale fell through. It is being sold to Compagnie Plastic Omnium.

A tentative deal to sell the Milan plant to Flex-N-Gate fell through in 2009.

LINK

• Like 1

well lets see, i checked my grammar. no mistakes checked my spelling, pretty good ,checked my content for fact, all good,only thing left is to tell you that you are too goddam stupid to read or comprehend

He is talking about the sale of the Milan Plant.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45287-ford-transfers-fuel-tank-business-to-frances-plastic-omnium/

His conspiracy theory is that Ford is going to keep all the ACH plants, move all the workers and product out of them, and fill them back up with second tier workers and new work.

i didnt say all,just some,read the news article, ford gave them the business , all they had to do was promise to build a new plant to keep that product in se mich, and i bet if you look deep enough you will see tax credits to build new plant from state and local goverment,now lets talk sandusky, we all know ford is shopping the lighting business ,not whole plant so you tell me???

Edited by pick6

well lets see, i checked my grammar. no mistakes checked my spelling, pretty good ,checked my content for fact, all good,only thing left is to tell you that you are too goddam stupid to read or comprehend

Not to rain on your parade, you have your post listed as AHC, It is in fact ACH... just sayin...Automotive Components Holdings LLC.

• Like 1

A period now and then or some capitalization at the beginning of a new sentence would help immensely.

Edited by Pioneer
  • Like 1

i didnt say all,just some,read the news article, ford gave them the business , all they had to do was promise to build a new plant to keep that product in se mich, and i bet if you look deep enough you will see tax credits to build new plant from state and local goverment,now lets talk sandusky, we all know ford is shopping the lighting business ,not whole plant so you tell me???

Ford gave the driveshaft business to Neapco. Sold them the machinery for pennies on the dollar. The rest of Monroe's product was sourced to other companies. Ford still owns the Monroe plant property. It is still closed.

Ford gave the driveshaft business to Neapco. Sold them the machinery for pennies on the dollar. The rest of Monroe's product was sourced to other companies. Ford still owns the Monroe plant property. It is still closed.

Actually It is a warehouse now.

You better check this again! :hysterical:

Flex n gate is in the process of buying the lighting business AND the Sandusky plant. If the were not going to buy the facility I don't think they would be bringing in outside firms to inspect the main building and all outbuildings. I know they are inspecting the outbuildings as I watched them inspect one on Tuesday afternoon.

RUMOR is that Ford has agreed to remove all non lighting business from the building.

FACT is that a good chunk of the non lighting business at Sandusky was already scheduled to finish around the end of the year.

• Like 1

If I'm not terribly mistaken as far as the Milan plant goes Ford sold the tank business to Inergy Automotive (Plastics Omnium) and the facia business to Flex-N-Gate. Both of which plan to move the work out of the Milan facility. In fact Inergy has already made employment offers to all ex-Milan people to transfer to New Baltimore. They had a meeting with those employees at Saline to give them details of their bargaining agreement. This must be the new course of action for the remaining ACH facilities they cannot sell, to piece them out and idle the buildings. Monroe is now a warehouse with Temp. workers who cannot be bumped by Tier One Ford employees so bye bye to RTBU.

If I'm not terribly mistaken as far as the Milan plant goes Ford sold the tank business to Inergy Automotive (Plastics Omnium) and the facia business to Flex-N-Gate. Both of which plan to move the work out of the Milan facility. In fact Inergy has already made employment offers to all ex-Milan people to transfer to New Baltimore. They had a meeting with those employees at Saline to give them details of their bargaining agreement. This must be the new course of action for the remaining ACH facilities they cannot sell, to piece them out and idle the buildings. Monroe is now a warehouse with Temp. workers who cannot be bumped by Tier One Ford employees so bye bye to RTBU.

"transfer to New Baltimore"

it's actually New Boston, I275 - third exit south of I94.

and if you go back to my first post on this thread and reread it ,thats what i said,all those people thinking maybe some day they can go back,like to rawsonville, never gonna happen.And now that the product is gone {like monroe,then milan}and sold,they can close the doors, then reopen them and put unbumpable temps in them