hello

rjohn291

Hello Persian Gulf Vet, thank you for your service! The only vehicle that I know of for sure is the Escape but after that launch smooths out I expect another model.

LAP has a good strong union and we don't tolerate things that I've read about in other plants but yet we tolerate a few things that other plants don't . If we have an issue on the floor that requires immediate attention and call the union office someone shows up within five minutes. Floor supervisors are pretty laid back but some in upper management are trying to cover all the bases and keep changing things around (their Ford light bulb lights up!). I expect to see some new supervisors when we go back and they will have to be "broke in".

The best way to get a feel for LAP is to visit our employee run website/forum where we now have over 1000 visitors a day. Google fomoco/lapktp to find it. It's a great forum.

After saying such nice things about our plant I still expect to see total chaos when we go back.

Rjohn, you have now met Tango, the sights biggest asshole.

Watch him, if he gets mad at you he'll get some information off your facebook page from a co-worker of yours and post it here claiming all sorts of things that he has no knowledge of and can't confirm because he wasn't there and didn't speak with anyone there.

Thus he is the biggest asshole and punk motherfucker on this sight.

How's 2280's little bitch doin? You still crying? Wipe your nose and take it like a man. I talk to plenty over there and anyone can see it for themselves. All you got to do is read all your posts. You put it on alot of people on here. Did you confirm any of the shit you accused others of? YOU have NO first hand knowledge of what you were putting out there, you were told to put it out there and you followed like an obedient dog, hell on one thread your on here directing your bullshit lies to some ones wife? you got to be f-cking nuts! Why-------because someone told you to do it? did you ever confirm it? did you have knowledge of it?, did you talk to him about it? You should of got your ass handed to you for that one. Your gunna come on here and tell me I'm and asshole and a punk MFer---A punk MFer is someone who bitches themself out there for people who claim to be union and then call the news media on a fellow member, making us all look bad. EVERYONE should be aware---this guy runs with the people who are responsible for the entire system being on LOCKDOWN!------- Your union credibility is ZERO! You don't have to tell any one over there what a piece of shit this guy is, they all know, but hey you got your guys in there at all cost. Hows that working out for you? Your place has gone to hell in a hurry. Oh and how is that appointment working out for you? YOU sucked it asshole, punkMFer---now go in the corner and SWALLOW HARD. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4