Colors for the Mustang

meyeste

I am on record as being a huge fan of the new Mustang I believe Ford has done about everything right with them. About the only drawback I see when I go through the ordering for are the colors. Currently for me I'd only consider the reds and blues, it's a toss up between race red and grabber blue for me.

What I'd like to see are better colors; Other than the fore mentioned hues I can't say I find any of the others appealing. Of course black is a favorite amount many; kona blue is good, as is red candy, but the new volcano red? really? was there a study done that shows people have interest in that one? Here are some suggestions; Yellow! yes fight bumble bee with bumble bee, you have a better vehicle than the Camaro so going toe-to-toe you ought to win that one every time. Another some sort of green, british racing green, something it ought to be represented. An electric blue this would be my pick if it were offered, since blue is associated with Ford, there ought to be an effort made to make the blues offered on Ford's in general be the most attractive out there, I do think we've been beaten to the punch on that one. Orange, from the BOSS or straight from the tree or even the general lee (again Mustang ought to win head-to-head for the same reason already mentioned).

Colors to drop;

Lava Red, I haven't seen it in person but the shot I've seen of it looks brown not red, let's not confuse people. instead how about a darker silver/metallic grey color.

Most of the colors you have mentioned like the lighter blue and yellow have graced the Mustang in the very recent past. They usually show up in cycles. As for the silvers and greys, the Mustang has had about 8 different versions of silver and grey for the past decade or so.