transfer to KTP

wolf3352

Hello Everyone!!!!

I got my call today to go to KTP in September!!!! I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for some apartments in a good area close to the plant. Does anyone know what the seniority (high Low) there? What kind of hours do they work there and is there overtime? I'm very happy to soon to be working again. I just got so much to do!!! Also what credit union or bank does KTP use down there? Thanks for all the input. Have a great day!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

I got my call today to go to KTP in September!!!! I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for some apartments in a good area close to the plant. Does anyone know what the seniority (high Low) there? What kind of hours do they work there and is there overtime? I'm very happy to soon to be working again. I just got so much to do!!! Also what credit union or bank does KTP use down there? Thanks for all the input. Have a great day!!!!!

sheree and jim lally---lally company realtors----502-456-5230--- they are great people! im dealing with them myself! im getting transfered to lap in nov.----they will find you a place to rent or even buy! i recommend them to everyone.

Welcome to KTP!

Seniority in paint dept. on days is mostly old and up to 1993. Body shop takes 1995 to hold days. Low plant seniority is 1999-2000. Body and paint 3 crews. 11pm-7am c crew, 7am-3pm a crew 3pm-11pm b crew.

All other areas are on 2 shifts. Starting at 6am dayshift and 4:30pm nightshift with some possible overtime on both shifts. Rumor has it we may be working Saturdays in the future.

The big hire process started in 1993-1995. Since that time however, alot of employee's from other plants have came here bringing their mostly "high" seniority.

Our credit union is "Autotruck". Located close to the plant.

The plant is located in a good area. But there are some not so great areas to move into that are nearby. Good luck!

Thanks for all the info!!!! Just trying to get everything together!!! I'm going to take a trip down there in mid August to check out some areas.

sheree and jim lally---lally company realtors----502-456-5230--- they are great people! im dealing with them myself! im getting transfered to lap in nov.----they will find you a place to rent or even buy! i recommend them to everyone.

[/quo

Is the LAP list out? How do you know your transfer date is in Nov? Thanks

Hello Everyone!!!!

Try these: www.Apartments.com www.Rent.com www.ApartmentGuide.com

Edited by jpd2