Here is a helpful phone number.

dwh755

Good morning. Here is a phone number I used today to find out the status of my Maustang. :happy feet: The rep, Jeff, was very helpful :shades: and willing to give me information. He even enrolled in the Ford Customer Care database while we talked. He verified the build date, when it was released to shipping and when it is expected here in Memphis. He said to call back anytime. You will need your full 17 digit VIN. Below is the number and the option number I used to get a "live person".

Number: 1-800-392-3673 Option: #1 - #5 - #1 - #2 - #2

Hope this helps reduce some of the "wait anxiety" :sos:

Dave

Good morning. Here is a phone number I used today to find out the status of my Maustang. happy feet.gif The rep, Jeff, was very helpful :shades: and willing to give me information. He even enrolled in the Ford Customer Care database while we talked. He verified the build date, when it was released to shipping and when it is expected here in Memphis. He said to call back anytime. You will need your full 17 digit VIN. Below is the number and the option number I used to get a "live person".

Dave

Just curious as to whether you contacted your Dealer requesting your vehicle's status information? If not, they can provide you with all of the information. Unfortunately, this may be another example of a Dealer not able or willing to provide a customer with information on their ordered unit.

Just curious as to whether you contacted your Dealer requesting your vehicle's status information? If not, they can provide you with all of the information. Unfortunately, this may be another example of a Dealer not able or willing to provide a customer with information on their ordered unit.

I did and yes they can give me updates. They have been very helpful. I just wanted to post this for those that do not get the assistance they need.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

I did and yes they can give me updates. They have been very helpful. I just wanted to post this for those that do not get the assistance they need.

Dave

Thank goodness for your post! I'm so frustrated with trying to get info from my dealer.. they act like i'm bothering them! Ridiculous when my family has purchased every car from them since I was born AND i'm purchasing my third mustang from them! I just used your number and was able to find out my build week :happy feet:

• 1 month later...

Thank goodness for your post! I'm so frustrated with trying to get info from my dealer.. they act like i'm bothering them! Ridiculous when my family has purchased every car from them since I was born AND i'm purchasing my third mustang from them! I just used your number and was able to find out my build week :happy feet:

i ordered mine about a month ago. the dealer just gave me the vin last week. he said he thinks it's scheduled to be built this week, but isnt sure as yet.

gt premium, comfort group, brembos, and 3.73 rear. otherwise, kind of a plain jane..........well, a rather SEXY jane actually. :D

• 5 months later...

Good morning. Here is a phone number I used today to find out the status of my Maustang. :happy feet: The rep, Jeff, was very helpful :shades: and willing to give me information. He even enrolled in the Ford Customer Care database while we talked. He verified the build date, when it was released to shipping and when it is expected here in Memphis. He said to call back anytime. You will need your full 17 digit VIN. Below is the number and the option number I used to get a "live person".

Dave

Hey quick question, how long after you placed your order did you get your vin #?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My sales mgr indicates that every dealer has a build slot quota which they earn based on Mustang sales. Most of the slots going to Calif. and Hawaii, etc. It seems that at the factory, there is no difference between a car that is sold to a dealership or a customer. The lead time on a GT must now be around 8 - 10 weeks. Sadly, about 2 weeks ago, I spotted a Grabber Blue GT on the road from Flat Rock to my dealership, but it was not mine.