In transit

bdk

Nice. Blue was my second choice, looks sharp. The blue accents on the interior look nice too, when you get the blue exterior of course.

Disregard my tip on Sync. My music plays now but voice commands are out. The system either needs reset or there is something wrong. Either way, you shouldn't have the issues I'm having now. Also don't buy the cargo net for the truck, the kit I ordered didn't work because the hook threads were too large. Dealer is looking into an adapter but it's unlikely there is one. Ford isn't exactly wowing me with these quality issues, but thankfully they can be fixed through the dealership in one way or the other.

Just out of curiosity, how many miles did your car have on it upon delivery? Mine already had 26 on the odometer when it reached the dealership... :headscratch:

11.8 miles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well finally got my 2012 loaded Fusion Hybrid yesterday. What a nice car. its going to take me awhile to learn all teh tech stuff on this beauty.

Very nice.

Sync takes a while to get used to and can be a little buggy, it's Microsoft after all. Hopefully you guys won't have any of the issues I'm dealing with right now. With any luck the dealer should be able to ctlr+alt+del it for me tomorrow. :confused:

Enjoy your new car. The wait is over and we can now all drive our new rides in style. :shift:

here it is!

b0dqe.jpg

u7yux.jpg

Wow! This car looks really sharp. Although I wish that Ford had made available the Kona Blue this year (as per the earlier order guide) Electric Blue is kind of growing on me. I also like Silver as well. I hope it was worth the wait.

I am considering a loaded Fusion Sport w/navi as my next vehicle. I also had thought about a 2013 Taurus but I am concerned about it having all the My Ford touch issues that the current Edge/Explorer and Focus are having. I love the idea of all that technology but I just like to drive when I am in the car and listen to tunes. I understand the Sony system rocks in the Fusion. What is your impression?

I am not in a rush for the car. My thoughts were to order in February for an April Delivery. Based on what I read here should I now order in January?

RawisTheGameHhH I have no idea if we have the latest version but do know it can be updated through the USB. I'd check with the dealer if you want the latest version, at you first service interval. I can tell you that once they rebooted my SYNC it has run good, voice commands actually work better than expected.

Wow! This car looks really sharp. Although I wish that Ford had made available the Kona Blue this year (as per the earlier order guide) Electric Blue is kind of growing on me. I also like Silver as well. I hope it was worth the wait.

I am considering a loaded Fusion Sport w/navi as my next vehicle. I also had thought about a 2013 Taurus but I am concerned about it having all the My Ford touch issues that the current Edge/Explorer and Focus are having. I love the idea of all that technology but I just like to drive when I am in the car and listen to tunes. I understand the Sony system rocks in the Fusion. What is your impression?

I am not in a rush for the car. My thoughts were to order in February for an April Delivery. Based on what I read here should I now order in January?

Stang65 you might want to also check out the Tri-coat white I have on my car, there is a photo attached in this thread. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

The stereo is alright, although you have turn up the Bass a little to get good sound out of it IMO. SYNC is nice too, when it's not being buggy. Overall I love my car and actually would say it was worth the wait. :happy feet:

You are right about the time frame though, they're going to stop making this version of the Fusion sometime next spring. Taste is an individual thing, so test drive one and see if you like it. :shift:

RawisTheGameHhH I have no idea if we have the latest version but do know it can be updated through the USB. I'd check with the dealer if you want the latest version, at you first service interval. I can tell you that once they rebooted my SYNC it has run good, voice commands actually work better than expected.

Stang65 you might want to also check out the Tri-coat white I have on my car, there is a photo attached in this thread. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

The stereo is alright, although you have turn up the Bass a little to get good sound out of it IMO. SYNC is nice too, when it's not being buggy. Overall I love my car and actually would say it was worth the wait. :happy feet:

You are right about the time frame though, they're going to stop making this version of the Fusion sometime next spring. Taste is an individual thing, so test drive one and see if you like it. :shift:

Your car looks sharp as well. However I have owned white cars in the past so now I am looking for something different.

so far i love my car; gas mileage is incredible; i was used to about 220 in my Mustang GT now I get about 350; AMEN

That's great. Do you have AWD? What year was your GT? I had an '02 and a '06 V6. They were not that good on gas but a whole lot of fun to drive.

This year's Mustangs get better gas mileage then years past so it makes me want to get another one sometimes.