2007 F150 Order Guide

Bull_Auger

I stumbled acrros your forums, and decided to join and ask this question.

I was looking at the order guide for 2007 and plan on getting an FX4 with the luxury package that included the new navigation system, and noticed the comments "LATE AVAILABILITY" what does this mean. I wanted to know if i stuck waiting around for next january or next summer or would i be able to order it now.

cheers

Bull

I stumbled acrros your forums, and decided to join and ask this question.

I was looking at the order guide for 2007 and plan on getting an FX4 with the luxury package that included the new navigation system, and noticed the comments "LATE AVAILABILITY" what does this mean. I wanted to know if i stuck waiting around for next january or next summer or would i be able to order it now.

cheers

Bull

Usually if the early order guide shows this option as late availability it will come out in Nov. till Jan. of 07 after that they won't list it if it is coming out later until Dec. I hope this helps!!

P.S. I have the 06 FX4 luxury group with every option except the 20" rims and it is Far Better so far than my

04 FX4 Crew!!!