$1000 Inflation Protection Lump Sum.

Furious1Auto

here is yet another issue in these plants, why can't the UAW negotiate and bring us in reasonable prices on food and drink.. In most plants pop is not 80 cents, it's 1.10 unless your buying it from a 40Oz machine. Why is the membership being ripped off on overprice bad food from food truck vendors that keep raising their prices? People don't have time to make their lunches and when they do go on lunch they don't have time to go anywhere to buy it. Why are we at the mercy of these food trucks.

I say they lower their prices or we get them out of the plants altogether.

And I say personally to the food vendors, lower your prices or we will stop buying from you.

Edited by ratatattat

here is yet another issue in these plants, why can't the UAW negotiate and bring us in reasonable prices on food and drink.. In most plants pop is not 80 cents, it's 1.10 unless your buying it from a 40Oz machine. Why is the membership being ripped off on overprice bad food from food truck vendors that keep raising their prices? People don't have time to make their lunches and when they do go on lunch they don't have time to go anywhere to buy it. Why are we at the mercy of these food trucks.

I say they lower their prices or we get them out of the plants altogether.

And I say personally to the food vendors, lower your prices or we will stop buying from you.

:hysterical: 3 chicken strips french fries a small drink and a bill of 7.98 cents

the union and company says must be that high to keep the place open :hysterical:

serve someting worth eating at a reasonable price and people will buy it 3.98 for a slice of pizza :redcard:

and yes it is gut truck junk there serving

pack a lunch

the real racket is the vending machines that only work part time or the product you get is outdated candy bars melted pop in the wrong hole

Nice huh

Oh I can't forget the food is always warmed over or cold :happy feet: