OT after 8

onmyway

I think that is a local issue.Here at DTP I am not paid OT till after 10 hours.

I think it will increase your pay fro a short amount of time but does anyone remember the post on Ford's internal website about wanting all plants on 5 days 8 hours, 3 shifts in 2012. Looks to me like people would be happy but when the shift occurs and M-F is your work days it may sting cause your used to getting paid overtime after 8 hours and you know for the most part DTP has been doing 10.7 but has been cutting it down as of lately. Sounds good but for how long... I for one hope they go back to the 8 hours.

Does this overtime after 8 hours mean that plants that are on 10 hour days 4 days a week will go back to 8 hour days? Thanks in advance for insight

NO..there will be NO time and a half after 8!!! That is only for "back up hours"! Basically if they call you in early before ur regular shift start time (how many times does that happen???? not many)

! Which by the end of the week you'd be over 40 anyways!

NO..there will be NO time and a half after 8!!! That is only for "back up hours"! Basically if they call you in early before ur regular shift start time (how many times does that happen???? not many)

! Which by the end of the week you'd be over 40 anyways!

If you are on a 5x8 schedule you do get OT after 8 if you hit 40 for the week.

Check out appendix k of new agreement and you can decide where the overtime is going!!! temps working two days a week and not getting paid overtime hummmmmmm

That Appendix was in the 2007 contract page 180 Volume I, nothing new there no conspiracy.

A win for people on AWS's; you could work your third RDO day not having worked the first 2 RDO days and you will recieve double time. = Win

Currently you have to work 7 consecutive days to be eligible for double time pay.