UAW SCARING VOTERS AT SRP

srpvoter

Shit I haven't seen? I read the contract online. That's my RIGHT as a dues paying UAW member. There's still a way to go, but they are being more transparent than ever. When has EVERY member been able to read the contract online at their own convenience? If anybody DIDN'T do that, DIDN'T scrutinize it, then they have NO RIGHT to complain about it. And if they do, I'll tell them it was available and they should have.

why do they leave the line thru the parts remove from contracts and will not edit it out or allow us when we download it to edit all that cross out stuff ,will make it easy to understand ,they want to make it hard to understand and stick details in middle ,remember devil in the details.

Did they show you the unpublish letters not in the contract ,just ask your chairman ,he know what you are talking about.

Actually yeah, I went to my local and asked to see them, just like Spring on here suggested. I assume they weren't on the web because they are "unpublished" i.e. not published on the web or anywhere else.

EDIT: They were in a thin, red book. Just to show that I ACTUALLY did get to see them.

Edited by poop
  • Like 1

Yup, the trailer was out front in the parking log.. Plain too see when you drive by on Sheldon rd.

BTW nice try with classroom B, it's against UAW bi-laws to vote on a contract inside the plant. The committee knows this and wouldn't allow it, but nice try.

Dope..

Nice try! We voted inside classroom B, and NO ONE was telling people to vote yes. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to negotiate a contract, and then go tell people not to vote for it! Someone called the news, thats hilarious! Pretty quite day on Friday. Nice try though!