IF YOU DONT VOTE ITS A YES VOTE

srpvoter

Yes people, remember if you do not vote it's a yes vote automatically. This is another issue many people have with our UAW setup. If you don't vote it shouldn't be a yes or a no vote.

NOT VOTING = YES SO GO VOTE!

You are wrong. Stop with all the lies. This is not the time to draw any kind of line. Do not bite the hand that is feeding us. It is not a WISE thing to do right now when the rest of the country is downsizing. No one likes a taker and that is what the strike would be over, trying to take when we already have it better than most. In four years we will receive are due reward if the economy and the company grows richer. Vote Yes.

• Like 1

You are wrong. Stop with all the lies. This is not the time to draw any kind of line. Do not bite the hand that is feeding us. It is not a WISE thing to do right now when the rest of the country is downsizing. No one likes a taker and that is what the strike would be over, trying to take when we already have it better than most. In four years we will receive are due reward if the economy and the company grows richer. Vote Yes.

I'm voting Yes

We the UAW lost alot of Battles in the past few years

This battle in my opinion is a win remember the war is not over

History shows it can take years to win a war

Yeah you IUAW pusher guys don't post anything like that in here, so now I did and you don't like it...

See the membership want's to just be properly informed..

Anyone will tell you, not voting = a yes vote on the books, (it always did)..

You are totally full of SHIT. Only ther votes actually CAST are ever counted, and everyone knows it. If you say otherwise, then I call you a flat out LIAR

• Like 1

You are totally full of SHIT. Only ther votes actually CAST are ever counted, and everyone knows it. If you say otherwise, then I call you a flat out LIAR

If you joined this morning, and all your posts are about IUAW intimidation and spreading lies, I call you Chuckie.

Here's an official letter from local 600 refuting your lies. Thanks anyway though.

post-46260-0-61810500-1318708654_thumb.jpg

Edited by poop
  • Like 1

Yes people, remember if you do not vote it's a yes vote automatically. This is another issue many people have with our UAW setup. If you don't vote it shouldn't be a yes or a no vote.

This is just NOT TRUE folks!!!

If it were then all votes would have been counted at each location. Here are the numbers: http://www.xpdnc.com/files/relatednewsandreports11/UAWFord2011-LocalVote-October15.pdf

the level of ignorance that is on display on this board is actually quite scary. when you wonder why people think we are over paid idiots, remember these threads.

• Like 2

Well you said that right IF the economy gets better,ha they have been using the economy for 3 contracts now. Was Ford thinking about the economy when they paid Mulally,Ford Jr their millions and when they gave management back their raises,bonuses,matched their 401k. No,then why in the Hell shouldn't we get something back. Hell at least give us our break time back,turn the line speed back down,make our jobs where there not so overloaded,its not all about the money and our union can't get raises or cola back then they could have worked on the other things but no they did nothing for us. With inflation rising a record speeds at about record high,we aren't making 28 hr anymore,its like around 20 an hr now and inflation is just going to keep goin up so in 3 years it will be like we are making 15 an hr. Man wake up. I ask,did u vote yes on the strike vote? Probably did and now your running scared.