Good time to buy $3200 in Ford stock

objectsinmirror

The dow is down 135, GM down .5 %. Both moodys and S&P put ford on positive watch for ratings. Ford stock is holding steady and a bit up so far. WE know there is a statistical probability that the contract passes.

Buy now, and add to your bonus. Defray some of the taxes....just sayin'

OIM

Edited by objectsinmirror
  • Like 1

The dow is down 135, GM down .5 %. Both moodys and S&P put ford on positive watch for ratings. Ford stock is holding steady and a bit up so far. WE know there is a statistical probability that the contract passes.

Buy now, and add to your bonus. Defray some of the taxes....just sayin'

OIM

I like the % of return better at $1.80 a share, it's at $10 now, and down from $13. I do believe the slide was because contract talks started, and I do believe it will go up once they are are done, but I predict modestly. I have my eyes on some other stocks that are low cost now, and showed steady improvement even when the recession was at it's peak. :reading:

I like the % of return better at $1.80 a share, it's at $10 now, and down from $13. I do believe the slide was because contract talks started, and I do believe it will go up once they are are done, but I predict modestly. I have my eyes on some other stocks that are low cost now, and showed steady improvement even when the recession was at it's peak. :reading:

Yep, sounds like you've got your head on straight...Me, I really want the big screen T.V.....But I'll put those thoughts on hold for a while...lol

OIM

Ford stock could be a good speculative buy.I like utility stocks like CMS.You will get 4.5% dividend return which is far better than any bank will give you.Ford`s high was around $19 for the year so it is still down.I`d say wait till the market takes a real shit like down 500 points then buy a dow component blue chip stock paying at least a 3% dividend.Dont worry about number of shares,buy quality like Proctror & Gamble,Pepsico,Kraft,Chevron,It will make it easier to sleep at night

Ford stock could be a good speculative buy.I like utility stocks like CMS.You will get 4.5% dividend return which is far better than any bank will give you.Ford`s high was around $19 for the year so it is still down.I`d say wait till the market takes a real shit like down 500 points then buy a dow component blue chip stock paying at least a 3% dividend.Dont worry about number of shares,buy quality like Proctror & Gamble,Pepsico,Kraft,Chevron,It will make it easier to sleep at night

I got my eye on a stock that is trading at $7.00 a share, and not only do they handle raw commodities that are exported, also it is a young company with a steady growth history. I will share it once I buy in, but I don't want to encourage others to drive their stock up till I have bought in. Apple is still a good investment with their exclusive agreement with AT&T expiring. Just cost too much per share to buy in right now. If they split their shares I will jump at it.