fords 3rd qtr profit ..oct25 2011

pick6

ford announces next tuesday,,what this election has been is hurry up and get it done before then,just like when they tried to shove the last modification on us

How stupid are you?? They have already projected what profits for the company will be for the year. Do you have some inside information they will be higher than what wall Street projects for the third quarter?? Or are you just stirring shit up with some wild conspiracy theory or guess??

ford announces next tuesday,,what this election has been is hurry up and get it done before then,just like when they tried to shove the last modification on us

I do not care what the company makes. It could be a trillion for all I care. I feel that the contract that they offered me for my knowledge,skills and risks are more than adequate. I know that I am getting better than the going rate for a prodution laborer and I am very content with the deal. No wonder the general buying public hates the UAW workers. It is not only because they think that we are overpayed for our skill level but because they think that we think that we deserve more. The majority has spoken( is) and just like in the movies the good ones almost always beat the bad ones. I guess maybe it is just the way some people are raised. I feel sorry for people that do not have the capacity to see the truth or that lack the ability to admit to it because of their foolish pride. Luckily more people are wise then not. Please stop crying no one likes a poor sport. The NO voters lost(well it is looking that way right now) but won at the same time thanks to the ones that know better. Now go and fail to get your way with something else. You should be used to it so do not get so angry when you don't get your selfish way. It may be a rare thing for you but "have a nice day".

• Like 2

I do not care what the company makes. It could be a trillion for all I care. I feel that the contract that they offered me for my knowledge,skills and risks are more than adequate. I know that I am getting better than the going rate for a prodution laborer and I am very content with the deal. No wonder the general buying public hates the UAW workers. It is not only because they think that we are overpayed for our skill level but because they think that we think that we deserve more. The majority has spoken( is) and just like in the movies the good ones almost always beat the bad ones. I guess maybe it is just the way some people are raised. I feel sorry for people that do not have the capacity to see the truth or that lack the ability to admit to it because of their foolish pride. Luckily more people are wise then not. Please stop crying no one likes a poor sport. The NO voters lost(well it is looking that way right now) but won at the same time thanks to the ones that know better. Now go and fail to get your way with something else. You should be used to it so do not get so angry when you don't get your selfish way. It may be a rare thing for you but "have a nice day".

Great post

• Like 1

Wipe your chin off, Dude.

Wipe your chin off, Dude.

:o What did the big baby not get his way again. :P Grow up and if you have kids or ever plan on it try to do a better job than yours did. Cry baby Cry baby :cry: You will feel better when you get the signing money that you didn't help get. Then it will be all better. :baby:

Edited by sez

Ford Motor Company is publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange.Ford Motor Company exists to create wealth for the Ford Family and its shareholders.To do this they must sell vehicles at a profit.I sure hope they make a lot of money that enables them to pay our salaries,benefits and profit sharing.

• Like 1