NICK kOTTALIS, ignorant arrogance

leftangleman

Printing the names of Company and Union Officials on free gifts given to the hourly workers is standard procedure.You wanna slam Nick,go ahead and slam Nick.My opinion is that Nick Kottalis is the best Union Man I ever met in 27 years of working at Ford Motor.No one else I would want on my side when the chips are down than Nick Kottalis.You are lucky to have him.

No it's not normal procedure, worked at Ford 25 years, no one's name has ever been on our jackets. Just the Ford & UAW emblems.

I got stuff with names on em.I worked at Ford 27 years.Hey anyways,,,,,free is nice,,huh!I love the free stuff Keep smilin yuz guyz!Nick dont even represent me I am trades.All I can say is that I have personally seen Nick stand up to Salaried personnel when they are acting like condenscending Nazi`s while all the other UAW reps were running with their tails between their legs.It seems to me that the plant UAW officials really dont have the power we think they do.As a matter of fact the UAW reps who move up to the IUAW are the ones who adhere to 'policy'.The others simply do the best they can under the circumstances.Besides we are the union,right?Me and you?The people working everyday shoulder to shoulder.You would be surprised what would change if we all just stood together.

Edited by Fatso

Well I cant remember a gift {may I use that word}from the Company/union that did not have names on it so our recollection of events differs.I consider the gifts to be free {may I use that term} because they involve no additional costs to me.Just wear the darn thing shoveling snow.My main reason for commenting is to throw in a vote for Nick.This message board is SO FREAKING ANAL!We are all at each others throats over stupid shit.I am sure you are a pretty cool guy and if I met you in the plant it would be obvious that we are not enemies.Good-luck!

Thanks... Agreed!