What's up with the E of S grievance?

DTP MANIAC

I'm hearing $2500? when we getting it? I will believe it when I can go to the bank!!!

I tdoesn't go to the Arbitration hearing until the 17th and 18th. Without it even being heard yet there is no way to guess what the arbitrator will decide. Anything people are hearing right now are nothing more than rumor and speculation.

• Like 3

I tdoesn't go to the Arbitration hearing until the 17th and 18th. Without it even being heard yet there is no way to guess what the arbitrator will decide. Anything people are hearing right now are nothing more than rumor and speculation.

Already been heard..... this week were supposed to find out the results.

Kinda like I don't understand why you have to come on here and be an ass! A simple "here's the link for info" would've sufficed.

It's that inherent arrogance borne of the iuaw.

You know, give 'em your cell number, your e-mail address and access to your facebook account; may as well let them set up shop in your underwear drawer.

Kinda like I don't understand why you have to come on here and be an ass! A simple "here's the link for info" would've sufficed.

Not trying to be an ass, just stating a fact. This is one of the most unlikely places to get a factual answer to any question like that.

Way too many people stirring the shit.

• Like 1

It's that inherent arrogance borne of the iuaw.

You know, give 'em your cell number, your e-mail address and access to your facebook account; may as well let them set up shop in your underwear drawer.

No arrogance here, just enough smartz to know that 80% of the replies you get on this forum are bogus. And about 18% of the remainder are only assuming they know the answer.

By the way are you afraid of the IUAW? I don't have a problem with them knowing who I am and my views. The one thing I won't do is hide behind a fictitious name on a discussion forum and bitch about them.

• Like 3

Being a centrist, I talk to both,the UAW dissident crowd and elected UAW officials with no problem.Its the opposite way of communicating on this forum meaning just have a little common courtesy{emotion is okay} and a well thought out point of view will be heard.Look at the transfers to LAP for example.I am so sick of being asked by my family memebers "Why doesnt Ford Motor just hire people locally"?I can only 'assume' that anyone transferring down to LAP can thank the IUAW.All I am trying to say is that they are not all that bad and are definetly not your enemy.I cant imagine having to deal with Ford Salary people on a daily basis.They look down on everybody and have so much stupid-arrogance its totally contemptable.Now,you give Salary people that exact same attitude back and they start crying and screaming-----BE NICE----then they D.A. you.The ultimate show of solidarity will be a strike.Now is not the right time.Meanwhile try to remember that you and I working side by side,TOGETHER,are the union.Back on topic,I hope we get some $$$$ from this grievance.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

Being a centrist, I talk to both,the UAW dissident crowd and elected UAW officials with no problem.Its the opposite way of communicating on this forum meaning just have a little common courtesy{emotion is okay} and a well thought out point of view will be heard.Look at the transfers to LAP for example.I am so sick of being asked by my family memebers "Why doesnt Ford Motor just hire people locally"?I can only 'assume' that anyone transferring down to LAP can thank the IUAW.All I am trying to say is that they are not all that bad and are definetly not your enemy.I cant imagine having to deal with Ford Salary people on a daily basis.They look down on everybody and have so much stupid-arrogance its totally contemptable.Now,you give Salary people that exact same attitude back and they start crying and screaming-----BE NICE----then they D.A. you.The ultimate show of solidarity will be a strike.Now is not the right time.Meanwhile try to remember that you and I working side by side,TOGETHER,are the union.Back on topic,I hope we get some $$$$ from this grievance.

As a Ford salaried guy, I have to deal with Ford salaried folks on a daily basis. It is not that bad.

Each person has a role to perform to help move the company forward. I don't know that a strike shows solidarity - it shows that there is a fractured relationship between different groups and that there are communication issues. The EoS is a reflection of this disconnect.

I'm disappointed that the EoS is going to arbitration - this should have been worked out between the Company and the IUAW. I can see both sides to the argument and I'm not sure which way this will fall.

• Like 1