DTP 600 Local Agreement

sweetthang

What a JOKE!! How hard was it to negotiate four smoke canopies?? The Committee people at DTP are a BUNCH OF IDIOTS!! How hard was it to get management to agree to post line speed, on the line?? When I read this JUNK I had to laugh, because I can't believe they would even put this out on the floor!! CAN'T WAIT TILL WE CAN VOTE ALL THESE BRAINLESS JERKS OUT OF OFFICE, & RETURN THEM TO THE GOOD OLD LINE!!!

• Like 1

What a JOKE!! How hard was it to negotiate four smoke canopies?? The Committee people at DTP are a BUNCH OF IDIOTS!! How hard was it to get management to agree to post line speed, on the line?? When I read this JUNK I had to laugh, because I can't believe they would even put this out on the floor!! CAN'T WAIT TILL WE CAN VOTE ALL THESE BRAINLESS JERKS OUT OF OFFICE, & RETURN THEM TO THE GOOD OLD LINE!!!

Calm down and go have a cigarette, I think your having withdraws. After that carefully look at the line, while your standing in a stationary place, and you'll have the line speed right there in front of you to see. After that get back to work, your in the hole!

The contract will go through. The leadership will make sure of it. Another election where non-election committee and appointed people take your votes in a non-secure bucket and count them in the union office. No numbered ballot, no neutral site, no non biased poll workers. would you vote for the president of the united states by walking down the street and putting your vote in a bucket. No, but the contract that effects you daily is OK?

• Like 3

DTP is 'tough duty'.You have to constantly give all these concesssions,,you have to respect every member of management no matter what all the bull crap they pull on you.DTP is like Ford Military.Best advice to anyone who has an option is to stay clear.By the way,,at least you production guys got a contract.maintenance is still waiting.You know mid-night shift on maintenance starts one half hour early enough so its technically afternoons?That means practically we work{yeah I know,we dont really work}12 hours on mid-nights but only get paid 5% premium.How is that not a paycut?Any other assembly plants doing that?Management runs the show at DTP.The most concessions granted by any plant was at DTP and management takes that as a sign of weakness.When they say jump,,,,dont ask how high.You are lucky if your time is not screwed up.

Edited by Fatso