New Escape and CMax

the truth

With the current Escape selling so well, I hope the new model does too. It's a radical departure from the one that is very well received by the public. I do like the looks of the new model though.

The new Focus is down something like 10%. I wonder how much of that is the new design? The latest news is that the consumers are opting for the larger vehicles (Fusion, Taurus, etc...)

With the current Escape selling so well, I hope the new model does too. It's a radical departure from the one that is very well received by the public. I do like the looks of the new model though.

The new Focus is down something like 10%. I wonder how much of that is the new design? The latest news is that the consumers are opting for the larger vehicles (Fusion, Taurus, etc...)

You sure about that?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45420083/ns/business-autos/t/sales-midsize-cars-shrink-buyers-go-smaller/

If Ford's sales reporting is accurate, then yes, I am sure about it. The Taurus and Fusion along with the F-150, Escape, Explorer, etc... saw sizable (double digit) sales gains in November while the Focus was down 10% and the Fiesta gained less than 3%. Based on that data, I would say my comment was accurate.

Edited by Twincam Harley

If Ford's sales reporting is accurate, then yes, I am sure about it. The Taurus and Fusion along with the F-150, Escape, Explorer, etc... saw sizable (double digit) sales gains in November while the Focus was down 10% and the Fiesta gained less than 3%. Based on that data, I would say my comment was accurate.

One month? Maybe a few... MAP is still going to 3 crews anyway you want to shake it. 8 different variations of the platform will justify.