Last day to order

Stang65

Hello All:

Would anyone know when is the last day to order a 2012 Fusion?

I did some checking on line and found a site that listed 4/6/2012 as the last day dealers will accept orders.

Can anyone confirm that date is correct?

Thanks!

Stang65 - Donlen reports May 11, 2012 as the final order date for 2012 Fusion and Fusion Hybrid.

Stang65 - Donlen reports May 11, 2012 as the final order date for 2012 Fusion and Fusion Hybrid.

The 05/11/2012 date is the date posted in yesterday's Fleet Distribution News Bulletin and should be very close if not the same as the last order date for stock and retail orders.

The 2012 Fusion "Job Last Date" was recently revealed as 07/28/2012 but no information has been posted for the 2013 Fusion regarding the dates the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open, etc. If production of the 2013 Fusion isn't going to start until August, don't expect the vehicles to start arriving at dealers before mid-September at best.

The 05/11/2012 date is the date posted in yesterday's Fleet Distribution News Bulletin and should be very close if not the same as the last order date for stock and retail orders.

The 2012 Fusion "Job Last Date" was recently revealed as 07/28/2012 but no information has been posted for the 2013 Fusion regarding the dates the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open, etc. If production of the 2013 Fusion isn't going to start until August, don't expect the vehicles to start arriving at dealers before mid-September at best.

Thanks for the info. I plan on ordering a Sport in a few weeks. How long will it take from the time I order to delivery?

I plan on ordering a Sport in a few weeks. How long will it take from the time I order to delivery?

OTD time on 2012 Fusions is running anywhere between 10 and 16 weeks. All Wheel Drive models seem to be production constrained; AWD may extend lead times by 4 weeks or more.