Good Bye St. Louis!

pointy

To all of you SLAPper's staying back,

I'm probably going to repeat some stuff I've already said in these posts, but Oh well. Thanks for all of the good times and hard times we've shared in that old place, thanks for letting me twist your nipples and give you some charley-horses, thanks for some REALLY wet water fights with you, they say in KC horse play will not be tolerated, DAMN! Thanks for letting me hear about and see your children grow up, and for some of you's, thanks for letting me come to your 21st birthday parties (Big Head) and your bachelor parties and weddings (some of ya's got married a few times! LOL) Thanks for lifting me up when I was down and you probably didn't even know it. Thanks for just being apart of my life, I will most definitely miss you extremely especially any PPA line 1 folk! but then again alot of you Trimmers period! And I also thank and miss a whole bunch of you's that transferred out a couple of years ago, you should've waited it out then you could be in KC instead of the frigid North.

To those of us going to KC let's do this 'Thang'! Now some of us know who we are in this post so now you gotta watch what you say, :doh: after the meetings this week. I'm looking forward to a new beginning and it looks like we are all pretty much gonna be neighbors, even more so than in St. Louis. We are all leaving something behind in the Lou; friends and family which is the hardest part of all of this, but as long as you have a memory they'll ALWAYS be with you.

God Bless you St. Louis, God Bless you SLAPpers, and God Bless KC

To all of you SLAPper's staying back,

I'm probably going to repeat some stuff I've already said in these posts, but Oh well. Thanks for all of the good times and hard times we've shared in that old place, thanks for letting me twist your nipples and give you some charley-horses, thanks for some REALLY wet water fights with you, they say in KC horse play will not be tolerated, DAMN! Thanks for letting me hear about and see your children grow up, and for some of you's, thanks for letting me come to your 21st birthday parties (Big Head) and your bachelor parties and weddings (some of ya's got married a few times! LOL) Thanks for lifting me up when I was down and you probably didn't even know it. Thanks for just being apart of my life, I will most definitely miss you extremely especially any PPA line 1 folk! but then again alot of you Trimmers period! And I also thank and miss a whole bunch of you's that transferred out a couple of years ago, you should've waited it out then you could be in KC instead of the frigid North.

To those of us going to KC let's do this 'Thang'! Now some of us know who we are in this post so now you gotta watch what you say, :doh: after the meetings this week. I'm looking forward to a new beginning and it looks like we are all pretty much gonna be neighbors, even more so than in St. Louis. We are all leaving something behind in the Lou; friends and family which is the hardest part of all of this, but as long as you have a memory they'll ALWAYS be with you.

God Bless you St. Louis, God Bless you SLAPpers, and God Bless KC

Remember Slapper's you earned you way to KC. No newcomers in this group, You belong there! Let your style and pride show!!!!!!!

good luck in KC. wish I could have waited it out at SLAP and got the chance to go to KC because MICHIGAN sucks, :censored::censored: the union sucks(dave deboodt). oh well only 20 more years here if Ford stays in buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :titanic: !

Pointy,Dcassity,and the rest of you that are headed west

Wish I was goin with you but they wouldnt let me go with my job so I decided to retire as you know.

Good luck and I'm sure the folks out there will treat you right.

Stay in touch here, I usually get out that way a couple times a year and would like to see a few of you again for a cold frostie or 12

Good Luck on your new job whether your slingin tires or wrappin em up for the dealer.

good luck in KC. wish I could have waited it out at SLAP and got the chance to go to KC because MICHIGAN sucks, :censored::censored: the union sucks(dave deboodt). oh well only 20 more years here if Ford stays in buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :titanic: !

Hi Guys. I transferred to Lorain...oops now Avon (OHAP). I miss everyone from St. Louis. Good Luck on your transfers. I though maybe I should have went to Flat Rock, I quess not. I love being back home n Ohio but.......

Pointy,Dcassity,and the rest of you that are headed west

Wish I was goin with you but they wouldnt let me go with my job so I decided to retire as you know.

Good luck and I'm sure the folks out there will treat you right.

Stay in touch here, I usually get out that way a couple times a year and would like to see a few of you again for a cold frostie or 12

Good Luck on your new job whether your slingin tires or wrappin em up for the dealer.

Hey oldasdirt it sure was a good ride at SLAP,I hope the Kcap people are as fun. You are always welcome at my place and there will be plenty of cold frosty ones for you. I hope you enjoy your retirement and do come see us at Kcap. Good luck my friend. :rockon::rockon:

Hey oldasdirt it sure was a good ride at SLAP,I hope the Kcap people are as fun. You are always welcome at my place and there will be plenty of cold frosty ones for you. I hope you enjoy your retirement and do come see us at Kcap. Good luck my friend. :rockon::rockon:

Don't forget, give me a buzz, and I'll have you over for "adult beverages". If anyone from St Louis gets over to Truck Paint, let me know.

Don't forget, give me a buzz, and I'll have you over for "adult beverages". If anyone from St Louis gets over to Truck Paint, let me know.

Dave you are the man, thanks for all you have done for us slappers. I will be there on the 7th of Aug. What I understand is that we are all going to the truck side so see you there. I hope to buy you a beer for all your help these last few months. I hope that all Kcap people are like you, but I also realize that some are going to be resentful of us coming, can't please all the people no matter what. I just want to build a future in Kcap for my family and hopefully make a few friends along the way, and if not I am bring some good ones with me. I hope to meet you soon, take care, and thanks for all your help. :rockon::rockon:

Well folks, just completed my first FULL week of being an autoworker again and let me tell you; after being 'idled' for 5 months my ass is friggin' sore and tired! I forgot how much sweat a human body could release. Kudos to you Dave and to the rest of the KCAP folk. y'all are some of the nicest people! I know some folk in KCAP might hold a little resentment, but if there are any around me they say it behind my back and I don't know about it. Everybody is really as nice as can be. :bandance: :happy feet: :cheerleader:

But for you SLAPpers getting ready to go, better rest up and buy extra shorts, towels, Advil, talcum powder and any other thing you can think of to alleviate the pain from the HEAT and the WORK, oh yeah the work, They have already put a lot of bids up BEFORE we got there so get ready to feel like a new hire again, we are getting all of the S**t jobs (it seems)! Don't believe all the horses**t that they (the Union and the Co.) were telling us at the hall the week of the 17th. Lie, Lie, Lie! I know that there'll be more bids as time goes by, but for me, it won't be soon enough, damn I'm tired! Ouch, I'm sore! :baby: Yea I'm having a pity party, but so will you... I guarantee it.

Rest up SLAPer's - vacation IS OVER!

Well folks, just completed my first FULL week of being an autoworker again and let me tell you; after being 'idled' for 5 months my ass is friggin' sore and tired! I forgot how much sweat a human body could release. Kudos to you Dave and to the rest of the KCAP folk. y'all are some of the nicest people! I know some folk in KCAP might hold a little resentment, but if there are any around me they say it behind my back and I don't know about it. Everybody is really as nice as can be. :bandance: :happy feet: :cheerleader:

But for you SLAPpers getting ready to go, better rest up and buy extra shorts, towels, Advil, talcum powder and any other thing you can think of to alleviate the pain from the HEAT and the WORK, oh yeah the work, They have already put a lot of bids up BEFORE we got there so get ready to feel like a new hire again, we are getting all of the S**t jobs (it seems)! Don't believe all the horses**t that they (the Union and the Co.) were telling us at the hall the week of the 17th. Lie, Lie, Lie! I know that there'll be more bids as time goes by, but for me, it won't be soon enough, damn I'm tired! Ouch, I'm sore! :baby: Yea I'm having a pity party, but so will you... I guarantee it.

Hey old friend thanks for the heads-up, I thought that it might be that way. I have one week left and planning on enjoying it. It is good to hear the folks are being nice, Hang on my brother you will work out the soreness soon and then you can laugh at me crying about my sore %^&*, see you soon. :rockon::rockon: Oh leah did you end up in trim?

pm me and let me know where you are